EAD approval for those filed in Nov and Dec

Good to know that you got your card. It normally takes no more than 1 week to receive the card after getting the card production e-mail. Thanks for sharing the info.

I recd my cards today.
I got a email on feb 15th that cards were ordered. got an LUD on 16th and then on 19th and today I got my cards.
I hope all who are waiting for thier cards get thie soon enough.
I also pray that no one has to go through this unnecessary stress.

Congratulations! You should expect to receive the card in about a week. Looking at your received date Dec 13th, it took you 2 months 1 week for approval. That is about the average processing time at NSC for EAD.

Your approval shows that they process cases in the order they received or by the received date. My spouse EAD has a RD of Dec 21st and ND of Jan 26th. I hope to hear something in the next 10 days.
Hi All,

I got emails for EAD approval. It says card production ordered.

RD: Dec 13 2006.

You probably should hear something from them in next 10 days. That is simply a guess based on the other approvals reported in this thread.

If you are on leave of absence, I strongly recommend, you FAX an expedite request to NSC. Give it a day and if you don't see any LUD, fax the same thing to local Senator and within a week you will get EAD approval.

Look at the following thread for the template of the letter and everything.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=239881

Pvt message me if you have any questions. You can find out the local senator's office using google search. Act now and don't wait. Approaching a senator definitely helps.
Hi,
I am waiting to receive my 3rd EAD. My RD is Dec 21st. Looks like NSC is processing applications received in Dec 2nd/3rd week. My current EAD has expired and I am on Leave of Absence these days.

I e-filed EAD & AP (NSC) for my wife on 12/14/2006 and got EAD approved on 02/03/2007. BioMetrics done on 01/02/2007.

But we got an RFE on AP for new pictures, since the one we sent initially was not clear it seems.

Average time to get AP

Hi mdgc2001,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate.

I am planning to go to India on my vacation next month end. Do you think there is a good chance I may get my AP/EAD by then?

I am still preparing my paperwork to get my 7th year H1B extension at Chennai coz I am not sure if I will have my AP by then!

They did Code 3 Fingerprinting on Jan 23 2007.

I-485/EAD/AP Receive Date: Dec 27, 2006.

How long does EAD takes after FP notice

Does anybody know how long on an average does the EAD approval notice generally takes after they do the Fingerprinting or is there no co-relation at all between these events.

Thanks
- hsb

About 30 days, becos that was the time it took for me and my wife on 2 seperate filing.

Does anybody know how long on an average does the EAD approval notice generally takes after they do the Fingerprinting or is there no co-relation at all between these events.

Thanks
- hsb

EAD approved

I got the email this morning from USCIS about my EAD approval:

RD: Dec 21st
AD: Feb 21st

It took exactly two months...

Congrats

That is cool. My spouse's received date was Dec 21st and ND Jan 26th. Could you pls share what your notice date was? Was this e-filed or paper?

Thanks.
I got the email this morning from USCIS about my EAD approval:

RD: Dec 21st
AD: Feb 21st

It took exactly two months...

It takes about 1 week to 10 days after EAD approval for AP approval. For my case actually, I saw LUDs on AP before EAD approval. But the actual AP document came a week after EAD card to my lawyer.

There is a very good chance that you get both by March 3rd week. But remember its only a projected date and is not guaranteed. So keep your paperwork ready to attend your Visa in case you don't get AP before you leave. That way you don't have to postpone your Vacation.
Hi mdgc2001,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate.

I am planning to go to India on my vacation next month end. Do you think there is a good chance I may get my AP/EAD by then?

I am still preparing my paperwork to get my 7th year H1B extension at Chennai coz I am not sure if I will have my AP by then!

They did Code 3 Fingerprinting on Jan 23 2007.

I-485/EAD/AP Receive Date: Dec 27, 2006.

mdgc2001 => Thank you!

It takes about 1 week to 10 days after EAD approval for AP approval. For my case actually, I saw LUDs on AP before EAD approval. But the actual AP document came a week after EAD card to my lawyer.

There is a very good chance that you get both by March 3rd week. But remember its only a projected date and is not guaranteed. So keep your paperwork ready to attend your Visa in case you don't get AP before you leave. That way you don't have to postpone your Vacation.

Thank you mdgc2001 for those nice words! :)

I hope I get the AP just as a extra cover and not become a victim of some psychic at the consulate.

Congrats!

Thanks for the update. Is this your first EAD?

The fee increase is really huge and is never associated with better service. We should all give our opinions at the link posted.
sorry that I haven't updated my EAD info.
EAD RD 12/15/06, AD 2/15/07 and the card was received on 2/23/07.

I heard that the fees will go up, AP will cost $305, and EAD will cost $340. You can send your opinion to OSComments@dhs.gov or go to the website
www.regulations.gov. Please go to http://www.murthy.com/news/n_prosig.html to see more detail.

This is my 4th EAD. My husband and I are stucked in both the retro and name checks-the worst situation. :(

EAD Approved

Dear Friends,

I just got the email that my I 765 application(EAD) got approved and card ordered, but my wife's application is still pending :confused: . My application was filed paper based, still have'nt received finger printing notice.Still my AP approval pending

regards

kris

EB2 - India
PD: July 2004
I 140 -AD: May 06, 2005
I 485 -Pending
I 765 RD: Jan .08, 2007, ND: Jan 08, 2007 , AD: Feb 26 2007 :)

My 1st EAD got approved

Here is some good news I want to share!

I received my first EAD card today in mail. It took exactly 2 months since I filed my I-485/EAD/AP.

• I-485/EAD/AP Receive Date: Dec 27, 2006
  • Finger Printing (Code 3) : Jan 23, 2007
  • EAD Approve Date : Feb 21, 2007
  • EAD Receive Date : Feb 26, 2007
  • AP : ???
  • I-485 AD : ???