Ead And Advanced Payroll Renewal

siva_jm

Registered Users (C)
Hi there,

This is regarding eid renewal.

I am renewing my eid and advanced payroll myself. This is a employee sponsered green card.

I have the following things which i am not sure

EID - COLUMN 16 .

For a column, "eligibility category" ( I have filled in CC9, this is based on what my attorney filled up in my initial EID. )

Is it CC9 or C09

Advanced Payroll - part1

There is a column called "Class of Admission". I am not sure what should go in there.

Advanced Payroll

What are the list of enclosurs?

I am filing this in texas. Is there a seperate PO box for Fedex.

Thanks a lot for any help.

This is regarding eid renewal.
----- It is EAD not eid

I am renewing my eid and advanced payroll myself. This is a employee sponsored green card.

I have the following things which i am not sure

EID - COLUMN 16 .

For a column, "eligibility category" ( I have filled in CC9, this is based on what my attorney filled up in my initial EID. )

---------Is it C09
--- Also attach the TOP portion that you received with first EAD

Advanced Payroll - part1

there is a column called "Class of Admission". I am not sure what should go in there.

----- How you entered last time to US? if entered on H1 status write H1B if your last entry to US was on AP write Advance parole

Advanced Payroll

What is the list of enclosures?
----- Copy of I-485 filing receipt, Form I-131, USCIS fees $110, 2 photographs, if I-140 approved attach the copy of approved I-140. Explain in the cover letter the documents attached and reason for AP, it can by anything like visiting old parents or vacations, write your complete name, DOB, A# pending I-485 reciept#and out side the envelope write in bold” Form I-131 for Advance parole”

I am filing this in texas. Is there a seperate PO box for Fedex.
---- I don’t know. Check the Texas service center website

** Send the EAD renewal in different envelope and AP application in different envelope