1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Listen to November 21 conference call recording. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified as soon as the recording is posted.

e-Client Application Status

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Raj Steven, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Raj Steven

Raj Steven Registered Users (C)

Hi Folks,

I applied for Canadian PR in Jan 2002. I received my file# somewhere in October/ November 2002. How can I check my application status online? I visited the following link to check the status of my application.

https://services1.cic.gc.ca/ecas/Id...gree&language=english&page=Identification.jsp

But it does not show me the status of my application. Would you please let me know what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.
    Raj

2. annies

annies Registered Users (C)

hi raj

hi raj,

try entering only your last name, file number, date of birth, country... ignore the first name(other optional fields)...

let me know if you were able to see it now...

thanks,
    annies

3. Raj Steven

Raj Steven Registered Users (C)

Hi Annies,

Yes. I tried giving the required information. But, I don't get to see the status of my application.

Thank you.
    Raj Steven

4. srini88

srini88 Registered Users (C)

It takes about 52 weeks after you get the File number to get the e-client status. Since you received your file number in Oc 2002 it will take Sept-Oct 2003 to get the e-client status. It could be earlier but based on previous cases it used to take close to a yr to get the status