• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2016 entry date

Now,now... Diversity, remember !!!
It is good that you worry about diversity. However, whatever you say does not really matter in the realm of preselection. It is far outside (below) your level of expertise and jurisdiction.
I would imagine that there are preselectees who didn't even have to enter the DV to be preselected. For mere mortals though, it is still a prerequisite to enter the lottery to be considered well preselected, like myself, and have a say in the preselection legislation.

I am a Sloner of preselection, I've been withholding the fact that I've been preselected until late in the preselection fiscal year. I sure will blame the preselection administration if I get left out by PKCC.

Historical fact - even Britsimon himself used to be a preselectionst!
I just looked it up - he joined this forum long before his draw date.
He will go down in the annals of history as an emeritus founding father of the preselectionism doctrine.
Very encouraging!

Last edited:
Historical fact - even Britsimon himself used to be a preselectionst!
I just looked it up - he joined this forum long before his draw date.
He will go down in the annals of history as an emeritus founding father of the preselectionism doctrine.
Very encouraging!

LOLOL!

I hate to burst the bubble but I was here about my H1 visa process. UK natives are ineligible for preselection....

Weird thing i noticed that most people in this forum, hehe all went for a vacation from 1may to 5may! Doesnt it sounds alie? Like really? Suddenly all people went to a vacation! If u can affors a vacation! For 5 days without working then y would u travel to usa, and if u really went to a vacation, y u still posting in this forum?

Weird thing i noticed that most people in this forum, hehe all went for a vacation from 1may to 5may! Doesnt it sounds alie? Like really? Suddenly all people went to a vacation! If u can affors a vacation! For 5 days without working then y would u travel to usa, and if u really went to a vacation, y u still posting in this forum?

And apparently they all went on vacation to places with no internet ;)

Like when someone enters this forum and see all people counting 33 hrs and 22 mins and 36 seconds and 89/100 parts of seconda, when someone reads this he really get nervous, what will happen if i lose, or if i win, well to me ! I am sure i will not win the lottery, but its fun, hehe to see all people standing there lives for a lottery!

Like when someone enters this forum and see all people counting 33 hrs and 22 mins and 36 seconds and 89/100 parts of seconda, when someone reads this he really get nervous, what will happen if i lose, or if i win, well to me ! I am sure i will not win the lottery, but its fun, hehe to see all people standing there lives for a lottery![/QUOT
Seriously Dude?o_O

Seriously Dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
entered on the first day, Oct 1.
Actually I am not too excited about the result now.
I am calm but before the registration, there was a period of time I wanted so much to get picked and move to the US.

It seems like if I don't get picked I will still be good. If I really get picked, I need to think of my future.
My life here in Macau is boring but I have a stable decent job.
Even though I really want to move out of this tiny boring city, if I really get picked, I have to start my life from zero.

It is like a dilemma if I am 'that' lucky.

You annoy me yet I'll 'entertain' you this time...if you were in certain Asian countries (I'm from Malaysia), 1st May and 3rd May are national public holidays for Intl Labour Day and Wesak Day. So, ppl have a long weekend from Fri till Mon (1-4 May) and go on holidays

You annoy me yet I'll 'entertain' you this time...if you were in certain Asian countries (I'm from Malaysia), 1st May and 3rd May are national public holidays for Intl Labour Day and Wesak Day. So, ppl have a long weekend from Fri till Mon (1-4 May) and go on holidays

Same in Spain! And it is silly to think only people that can't afford a vacation want to live in the US... I have money in Spain to live a normal life, but I hate what Spanish society has become and the political corruption, I don't want to have kids in here! And there is the fact that you can work and work all day long and you will never get a reward... It doesn't matter where you work, it is the Spanish culture and it happens to mostly everyone... I know it is worse in other places, but still, there are plenty of reasons for wanting to leave your country.

What's your full name and what your case number?

First of all you should read the post a bit more carefully, and second of all, even as a joke we should not be asking for people to give their full name and case number.

That's funny SusieQQQ :). about 33 hours to go. Nervous rack.

Sorry @Maisy, your post made me laugh. I know you were meant to write that you were a nervous 'wreck'. That you wrote 'nervous rack' makes me wonder why that extremity was nervous LOL.

Have you checked yet, mate?