• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 with High Case Number be Happy

RE: Response Unacceptable RAEVSKY

RAEVSKY.... as well as your thoughts, comments and opinions are permitted on this forum, SO are other opinions permitted but under NO circumstances vulglar, degrading, condescending, or bullying is permitted on this FORUM. It is a forum where we all participate and respect each other. Therefore, this is a WARNING. Next time this happens, you will be suspended and/or banned from the FORUM.

I hope they will just eliminate all this trolling by excluding trolls from the forum.
Just in case, I am going to list some of them:
Makiki, aos13, alindragos, Momo1980, EYW979, superfantastic, Princedriss, Dziecka, if I spend more time I will give more names. Those trolls are trying to hijack the forum. Let's get rid of them.
This is like on a swamp (do trolls really live in the swamp?), there is no place for real stuff.

Just one topic AOS overweights all other topic by amount of flames, even though only 5% of dv winners get GC via aos as opposed to consular processing. All those topics for DV-2013 and DV-2014 is complete bullshit, organized by trolls from the very beginning to the very end. They start the topic, they particpate there, the bullshit there, they misrepresent themselves, they spoil the impression from a good forum to junk yard full of crap, litter and shit.

They do not understand a single thing about dv lottery, and still spend their full day bullshitting about it. They are brain dead in terms of responding to logic. They are just trolling and trolling without any sense of subject.

It is a good opportunity to eliminate them with their crappy gang from here and not to allow to the forum in the future

Rick92 thanks for stopping by. Please keep an eye on this. And please advise any other moderators and admins about it.

RAEVSKY.... as well as your thoughts, comments and opinions are permitted on this forum, SO are other opinions permitted but under NO circumstances vulglar, degrading, condescending, or bullying is permitted on this FORUM. It is a forum where we all participate and respect each other. Therefore, this is a WARNING. Next time this happens, you will be suspended and/or banned from the FORUM.

Thanks rick, i think he will be banned soon :)

Thank you rick92 for this action but i think this guy he desearve to be banned now since he is not listening to your warning

Last edited by a moderator:
I said that I will call for action and that is what I did!
I've sent a message at all moderators and admins with links!
This is an advice to all trolls that will post impolite or aggressive replies : I WILL TAKE THE TIME TO MESSAGE ALL MODERATORS AND ADMINS AND CALL FOR ACTIONS!
So thank you moderators and we will keep in touch!
ps: I cant staind user that posta unwanted and impolite answers just for fun and because of an unreal sense of superiority to any other user

Looks like everyone on this forum is a liar and the only person that says the truth is mr raevsky.

Looks like everyone on this forum is a liar and the only person that says the truth is mr raevsky.

Hi my alter ego ;) Long time no see. So are you in US now?

And alindragos please get over with yourself :) A lot of people report this kind of posts.

Aos13 I really dont understand your position on my post... Really?!?!!?!? Well....

All I am saying is you are acting as if you are the only one who reports posts like these around here. I am sure a dozen other people reported that post. So chillax :)

I am acting as I will not tolerate any impolite answer and I will try to ask for action on moderators and admins any time I will see something wrong and all...your are a little bit harsh to my reaction (IMHO) but anyway....whatever you see fit ...just be polite please

I am acting as I will not tolerate any impolite answer and I will try to ask for action on moderators and admins any time I will see something wrong and all

And there is nothing wrong with that.

your are a little bit harsh to my reaction (IMHO) but anyway....whatever you see fit ...just be polite please

So now you'll report me? I am not harsh at all, politeness depends on person. One could say going around threatening people to report is not exactly polite behavior either.

Aos13 I was not saying anything than "your reply is a bit harsh"....
And I am no threathing to report just saying that if moderators or admins dont have the time to look around, I will help them on reporting bad behaviour... I am not threating (IMHO)
But as you perfectly said : politeness depens on person.....

Everyone take a deeeeeep breath and calm down and raise a white flag (wave it a bit as well lol).

We're all here to share and sharing is caring so no fighting people...deeeeeeeep breath.

In the spirit of us being potential Americans someday let us remember the Star Spangled Banner and what it stands for and how we'd have to be united in the face of adversity no matter what our differences :)

Hi my alter ego ;) Long time no see. So are you in US now?

And alindragos please get over with yourself :) A lot of people report this kind of posts.
Hi there! Yep, got here three weeks ago and have green card in my hands already. Life is beautiful ;) currently working in brokers company. All good. But im sure you know all this! Arent we the same person ? :)

Hi there! Yep, got here three weeks ago and have green card in my hands already. Life is beautiful ;) currently working in brokers company. All good. But im sure you know all this! Arent we the same person ? :)

u got work so quick bro ? how u did that and which state ?