• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2012 Interview Experirnces and questions

muta

Registered Users (C)
Please post your interview questions and experiences so that other winners can know what to expect in interview.:):)

you should look up the sticky posts first. that's where you find lots of posts ppl placed regarding their DV interview experiences.

I was looking at some Kenya/Nigera forums and in the interviews they seem to ask the applicants questions linked to their best subject in high school. I don't know if it is only these countries but many people have seemed to be asked question linked to the subject they attained a best grade in if they are from the two countries.

The interview will be formal. They will check all the documents and ask some general questions. if everything is fine, they will go with the next process.

Is it advisable to get married before the interview or after?

From what i have read, it is advisable to marry before the interview and then you must also inform KCC of your marriage before interview. If you marry afterwards you have to wait 3-5 years before your wife can join you.