1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Listen to a discussion by Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna in the November 21 conference call recording. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified when new updates are posted.

DV2012 Interview Experirnces and questions

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by muta, Mar 20, 2011.

1. muta

muta Registered Users (C)

Please post your interview questions and experiences so that other winners can know what to expect in interview.:):)

2. fthnm2005

fthnm2005 Registered Users (C)

you should look up the sticky posts first. that's where you find lots of posts ppl placed regarding their DV interview experiences.

3. LoveAmerica

LoveAmerica Registered Users (C)

I was looking at some Kenya/Nigera forums and in the interviews they seem to ask the applicants questions linked to their best subject in high school. I don't know if it is only these countries but many people have seemed to be asked question linked to the subject they attained a best grade in if they are from the two countries.

4. samuel5028

samuel5028 Banned

The interview will be formal. They will check all the documents and ask some general questions. if everything is fine, they will go with the next process.

5. prince-andy

prince-andy Registered Users (C)

Is it advisable to get married before the interview or after?

6. muta

muta Registered Users (C)

From what i have read, it is advisable to marry before the interview and then you must also inform KCC of your marriage before interview. If you marry afterwards you have to wait 3-5 years before your wife can join you.

7. fthnm2005

fthnm2005 Registered Users (C)

before!

8. Obama

Obama Registered Users (C)

9. Obama

Obama Registered Users (C)