• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2008 Winner--Please help

Drogba11

Registered Users (C)
Hello there.

My brother just got his Initial congratulating letter from KCC. As you know, after the initial joy,:D it's time for worries:( , questions:confused: , and work. Please I need some help as I've been reading the forums during the whole weekend and couldn't find answers to my questions.

1. First, is there anything to send now beside the filled forms DS230 I & II and DSP-122 with the photo?

2. Can I send this letter via express mail such as FedEx, DHL or Chronopost, or should it be regular mail?

3. What about the small KCC address label included in the letter? Do we have to use it? Is it a disqualifier? :confused: And if so, how should it be used especially with an express mail carrier?

4. How fast should we mail the response letter? I am planning to mail it on Thursday? Do you think it's good.

Thank you very much for your help.

D.11

Answers

Congratulation first of all. IN order to give you exact information you are kindly requested to let us know about your notification letter post date, notification letter receipt date, location? is it in U.S, Asia, Africa...etc, in this regard please note the follwoing:-

1. At this stage only forms DS230 I & II and DSP-122 with the photo must be sended to KCC.

2. For money wise you can send the above by regular mail (regiestered) along with receipt, on such way that they can return back to you the receiver (KCC) signature and date.

3. The small KCC address label included in the letter you should stick it on the mail envelope. This is to ensure the correct mailling address of kcc.

4. If you are out side the U.S generally it will take around 2-3 weeks to reach the K.C.C. If you are living in U.S it will take a couple of days.

It's recommeded to send the forms with correct information as soon in order to avoid any delay.

Best REGARDS,

Hi Drogball,

1] You are to send only the filled forms DS230 I & II and DSP-122 with the photo to KCC nothing else.

2] Yes please if you can afford it, it's best you send through fedex or DHL. with this you can guaranttee that KCC will get your mail. Some plp had problems with their forms not getting to KCC coz they used regular post mail. For me I used fedex to send back my forms. They are alot cheaper than DHL and effective.

3] The small address label is for you to stick on your envelope and send back to KCC.

4] Please don't rush in filling the forms. Take your time, read all instruction and carefully fill out the forms to ensure all information filled are correct. It doesn't matter if you send it in a month's time or 2months, or next thursday. the most important thing is that your forms are filled correctly and KCC gets your forms for further processing.

Congratulation first of all.

Thank you.

IN order to give you exact information you are kindly requested to let us know about your notification letter post date, notification letter receipt date, location? is it in U.S, Asia, Africa...etc.

Letter received on March 30th. Letter post date is March 6, 2007. Location: Casablanca, Morocco. (Africa)

Case number: 2008AF00002xxx

The number is in the 2000 series. I guess the interview will be scheduled for October 2007.

in this regard please note the follwoing:-

1. At this stage only forms DS230 I & II and DSP-122 with the photo must be sended to KCC.

2. For money wise you can send the above by regular mail (regiestered) along with receipt, on such way that they can return back to you the receiver (KCC) signature and date.

3. The small KCC address label included in the letter you should stick it on the mail envelope. This is to ensure the correct mailling address of kcc.

4. If you are out side the U.S generally it will take around 2-3 weeks to reach the K.C.C. If you are living in U.S it will take a couple of days.

It's recommeded to send the forms with correct information as soon in order to avoid any delay.

Best REGARDS,

Thank you for your reply.

Hi Drogball,

1] You are to send only the filled forms DS230 I & II and DSP-122 with the photo to KCC nothing else.

2] Yes please if you can afford it, it's best you send through fedex or DHL. with this you can guaranttee that KCC will get your mail. Some plp had problems with their forms not getting to KCC coz they used regular post mail. For me I used fedex to send back my forms. They are alot cheaper than DHL and effective.

3] The small address label is for you to stick on your envelope and send back to KCC.

4] Please don't rush in filling the forms. Take your time, read all instruction and carefully fill out the forms to ensure all information filled are correct. It doesn't matter if you send it in a month's time or 2months, or next thursday. the most important thing is that your forms are filled correctly and KCC gets your forms for further processing.

Thank you Mamaj for the reply and good luck with your case.:)

smbody should tell mi wat to do

i cant find an ans. to my qust.
wat can i do if on all my doc. my name reads ONIFADE ABIMBOLA IYIOLA and on my appl.my name reads ONIFADE BIMBO IYIOLA.the mistake came from my fiance who applied for mi. which way out?an affidavit making them to know that,BIMBO IS THE SHORT CALL OF ABIMBOLA OR A CHANGE OF NAME PLS, TELL MI WAT TO DO MY INTERVIEW IS CLOSE

Can two people make up the support,wat do they need to send?
Traditional weddiing 26-01-06
Court wedding10-06-2006
Church wedding 07-10-2006
I REPLY KCC wit the traditional and the court date,
CAN I GO WIT ALL THE PICS. OF ALL MARRIAGE

Can two people make up the support,wat do they need to send?
Traditional weddiing 26-01-06
Court wedding10-06-2006
Church wedding 07-10-2006
I REPLY KCC wit the traditional and the court date,
CAN I GO WIT ALL THE PICS. OF ALL MARRIAGE

Bimbo, i think should post ur question in the Nigerian section of the forum where issues peculiar to Nigeria are discussed.

I think u need to do something urgently about the name issue cos the consular officers have a zero tolerance for name discrepancy issues.
Just visit the Nigerian section of the forum so we could have members address your issue.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Bimbo, i think should post ur question in the Nigerian section of the forum where issues peculiar to Nigeria are discussed.

I think u need to do something urgently about the name issue cos the consular officers have a zero tolerance for name discrepancy issues.
Just visit the Nigerian section of the forum so we could have members address your issue.

yes, go to this site and place ur questions, it will be narrowed down and specific

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1646995&posted=1#post1646995