• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2005: To LucyMo and all

kaya

I am a DV2005 winner case number AF38XXX, whose number has just become current(for August). My daughter was born in October 2004 after I had already sent the reply to the first package from KCC(sent to KCC in June). I never informed KCC in October about my daughter's birth because frankly, I never thought my case number would be reached.
Q. Should I email KCC and ask them to forward me her forms now or should I wait for the second package OR will that be too late?

I think you should call KCC and ask them but I assume they will tell you to send them a copy of your daughter's birth certificate and you will be fine...

Mail KCC informing them of you child. My friend got married after KCC have given him an interview date. They only told him to Take hi Marriage cert. etc to the local embassy here. But he printed the reply sent by KCC througt Email and took it to his interview .

I belive you are ok.