• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV winner but with a problem in the DV application

evi1976

Hello,
I win in the DV lottery 2014, but i think i made a mistake when i filled out the application form for the lottery in semptember.

I have double nationality, albanian and greek. I was born in Albania.
So in the application, i filled out "native country: albania" but in the family and first name i putted the name as it is in the greek passport. Should i have put the name as in the albanian passport? The names in albanian and greek passport have same differences.

I asked embassy, but they didn't give me a clear answer. Does anybody knows anything about this case?

Thank you very much

Hello,
I win in the DV lottery 2014, but i think i made a mistake when i filled out the application form for the lottery in semptember.

I have double nationality, albanian and greek. I was born in Albania.
So in the application, i filled out "native country: albania" but in the family and first name i putted the name as it is in the greek passport. Should i have put the name as in the albanian passport? The names in albanian and greek passport have same differences.

I asked embassy, but they didn't give me a clear answer. Does anybody knows anything about this case?

Thank you very much

Bro, I don't know anything about your problem. But if there is a problem, I can only tell you how to make corrections to it. Since your interview has not been scheduled yet, the only way to correct that problem would be to send an email to KCC, alongwith the corrections. You can put all the corrections on a piece of page, and email it to KCC, mentioning your case number, date of birth, and full name. You can even send them a new form, it is also possible. Best of luck!!

Bro, I don't know anything about your problem. But if there is a problem, I can only tell you how to make corrections to it. Since your interview has not been scheduled yet, the only way to correct that problem would be to send an email to KCC, alongwith the corrections. You can put all the corrections on a piece of page, and email it to KCC, mentioning your case number, date of birth, and full name. You can even send them a new form, it is also possible. Best of luck!!

Thank you for the fast response. I haven't sent yet the 80148 and DS-0230 forms to KCC. It is best to send both the forms and the corrections as you wrote?

please Help

Congrat. to all winners
my problem is that in DSP-122 he asked about if i have worked in a job that need 2 years experience or training
*i'm a pharmacist i don't know if it need two years experience as in my country we worked as pharmacist without experience or training so i answered NO in #7a
* 7b i answered N/A
*7c i wrote my employers and their addresses although i answered NO in #7a
i sent the applications to kcc what should i do?
thanks

Yes, send the forms with the correct data!!!!!

But i can't put the name (first and familly name) from the albanian passport to the DS-230 and DSP-122 forms because it has 5 diifernet letters from the greek passport. The name that i used in application when i entered the lottary was the name written as in greek passport.
They will think that i am a different person, and they will disqualify me.