• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 Fiji Cases

SammyFiji

Bula vinaka and welcome to this thread.
This thread is for Fiji selectees of DV 2024. The information shared here could be useful for regional as well as national data analysis by experts who work selflessly to add clarity on how the DV process works.

I am Fiji national but living abroad and have a CN 40XX.
Submitted DS260 within a week of receiving the results.
Does anyone know how high has the CN gone up to in Fiji?

Fiji is part of the OC region. AFAIK, there is no such thing as tracking how the CN has gone up in Fiji.
Bula @Sm1smom. Got to know about you from @Britsimons videos. Amazing work you guys do. Thank you for your generosity.

My case number is 2024OC23xx first time winner. Not sure how this is going to play out this year but keeping our fingers crossed.

Bula @SammyFiji. Thanks for creating this thread.

Bula vinaka and welcome to this thread.
This thread is for Fiji selectees of DV 2024. The information shared here could be useful for regional as well as national data analysis by experts who work selflessly to add clarity on how the DV process works.

I am Fiji national but living abroad and have a CN 40XX.
Submitted DS260 within a week of receiving the results.
Does anyone know how high has the CN gone up to in Fiji?

Fiji is not limited so we will see highest numbers of around 5000. At the moment though I think the indicators are tgat cases number starting with 4 and up are not going to get a chance. I have explained why on my blog and YouTube channel.

Bula guys, Does anyone know for sure what the minimum education qualification/requirement is for Fiji? Is it Form 6 or Form 7?