• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 Winners From Ghana

Hello everyone, I am a DV2023 selectee. Case Number: AF13***. Every DV2023 selectee from Ghana can join so that we share our experiences and insights.

Congratulations on your selection. Wishing a successful end to this often exciting journey. The key here is vigilance and you should be fine.

Hello fellas, I am a DV 2023 winner.
CN:13K. Submitted my DS 260 already in June. Winners from Ghana can share experiences here to help each other.
DV 2023 winner with same CN range: 13K.
Not yet submitted, finished filling me and my wife DS260 and waiting for my son's passport to get his passport number only to finish his DS260 too then submit.

Pls I got married on Sunday but day of date of marriage on marriage cert is Monday, I asked the registry and they said Sunday isn't a working day. I decided to use day (Monday) on marriage cert in ds260 form filling, hope I'm on track.

Pls I got married on Sunday but day of date of marriage on marriage cert is Monday, I asked the registry and they said Sunday isn't a working day. I decided to use day (Monday) on marriage cert in ds260 form filling, hope I'm on track.
Use what is on the marriage certificate. Is it the case that you’re hoping to put your wife on your application? I’m assuming you’re the winner? Note that the scrutiny that goes into applicants who marry after being selected is more intense as there’s a presumption (rightly or wrongly) of fraud. So make sure your documents are done right. They will check the marriage certificate so make sure the date matches what the registry has. Good luck

Use what is on the marriage certificate. Is it the case that you’re hoping to put your wife on your application? I’m assuming you’re the winner? Note that the scrutiny that goes into applicants who marry after being selected is more intense as there’s a presumption (rightly or wrongly) of fraud. So make sure your documents are done right. They will check the marriage certificate so make sure the date matches what the registry has. Good luck
Okay. Yes I'm the winner. We were married even before applying for the lottery.

Okay. Yes I'm the winner. We were married even before applying for the lottery.
Ok. As someone who also applied with his wife ( she was the winner) my little experience to share is to gather all photographs of the two of you before and after the marriage as you may be asked to provide it. We took an actual wedding album (not so popular these days because of digital images) but it’s better to be over prepared than under prepared. Just adopt this mentality and you will be fine. All the best. Can’t wait to hear of your success.

Ok. As someone who also applied with his wife ( she was the winner) my little experience to share is to gather all photographs of the two of you before and after the marriage as you may be asked to provide it. We took an actual wedding album (not so popular these days because of digital images) but it’s better to be over prepared than under prepared. Just adopt this mentality and you will be fine. All the best. Can’t wait to hear of your success.
Thank you Kojo.

Does the confirmation receipt number change when Ds 260 is resubmitted after requesting for opening and making the necessary corrections

Please I am from Ghana and a winner of dv 2023 I would like to ask, I had d7 in mathematics but I have an HND certificate. My case no. Is CN 49***. Please what are my chances.