• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 2NL ( interview letter )

BNTE01

Hi guys,
I’m one of the selectee from DV2023, my case number goes as AS25.. but I have not received my 2nd notification letter for interview. is it something I have to worry or wait for for them to update..
could you please share any details.
Thanks.

Just two digits? You submitted your DS260 when? What consulate will you interview at?
No, it was AS251? I’ve submitted my DS260 in May and interview in Sri Lanka. I was expecting interview letter in October as it was current for Asia but no update so far.

No, it was AS251? I’ve submitted my DS260 in May and interview in Sri Lanka. I was expecting interview letter in October as it was current for Asia but no update so far.
So most of these extremely low cases are from AS regions? I am very eager to know the lowest cases numbers for AF region.

Three digits or four? I’m not sure from how you are stating it. Either 2xx for 3 digits or 25xx for four digits is usually how it’s done here.
And you got confirmation from KCC that your DS is processed and case ready for interview?
So, not sure. Sri Lanka hasn’t been processing a huge amount of DVs - July picked up to 176 visas (so maybe 80ish cases ?) in latest issuance month and about half that the couple months before that, so maybe they just haven’t reached your case number yet if they are processing as slowly. its probably worth your while to email KCC if you didn’t yet get the email about case ready for interview. Otherwise maybe wait another month. Oh, and the obvious question, that you have checked the web page and are not jist waiting for an email?

Three digits or four? I’m not sure from how you are stating it. Either 2xx for 3 digits or 25xx for four digits is usually how it’s done here.
And you got confirmation from KCC that your DS is processed and case ready for interview?
So, not sure. Sri Lanka hasn’t been processing a huge amount of DVs - July picked up to 176 visas (so maybe 80ish cases ?) in latest issuance month and about half that the couple months before that, so maybe they just haven’t reached your case number yet if they are processing as slowly. its probably worth your while to email KCC if you didn’t yet get the email about case ready for interview. Otherwise maybe wait another month. Oh, and the obvious question, that you have checked the web page and are not jist waiting for an email?
mine is AS 25XX ( four digits ) I am also not sure if they have reached my case no. but curious to know what’s happening with my case as it was current for nov? Is it worth email KCC for an update? i did not check the web page? if you could share me the link please? Thanks

mine is AS 25XX ( four digits ) I am also not sure if they have reached my case no. but curious to know what’s happening with my case as it was current for nov? Is it worth email KCC for an update? i did not check the web page? if you could share me the link please? Thanks
The same page you got your selection letter. It gets replaced by your interview letter when one is scheduled.

The same page you got your selection letter. It gets replaced by your interview letter when one is scheduled.
Ok. I’ve checked and still it shows selection letter. what are my option at this time? wait or contact KCC? thanks

Ok. I’ve checked and still it shows selection letter. what are my option at this time? wait or contact KCC? thanks
Either, contacting KCC can tell you if your DS260 has been processed, if you would find that useful information.

Either, contacting KCC can tell you if your DS260 has been processed, if you would find that useful information.
1. What if the reply says your case is ready for scheduling and KCC can no longer unlock your applications? And if I need to make changes to the DS 260 I should contact the consular center where I will be interviewed?

Does it mean my fate now lies with the consular officer?

1. What if the reply says your case is ready for scheduling and KCC can no longer unlock your applications? And if I need to make changes to the DS 260 I should contact the consular center where I will be interviewed?

Does it mean my fate now lies with the consular officer?
I realize you are nervous but you have got to stop overthinking every tiny thing. Yes of course you can make changes to the DS260 in the interview, it was even the only option available to those of us who submitted paper in the old days. And your fate always lies with the CO as he/she is the only person authorized to decide the case.

I realize you are nervous but you have got to stop overthinking every tiny thing. Yes of course you can make changes to the DS260 in the interview, it was even the only option available to those of us who submitted paper in the old days. And your fate always lies with the CO as he/she is the only person authorized to decide the case.
Ok thank you SusieQQQ for your response yes I am quite nervous because of prolonged delay of 2NL despite being current for 3 good months. We are here to encourage and help one another.

Another quick question how long does it take to receive 2nd notification after the release of VB?

That has been answered repeatedly. Honestly it’s tiring when you ask the same things over and over. Please don’t expect me to repeat any more answers.

So most of these extremely low cases are from AS regions? I am very eager to know the lowest cases numbers for AF region.
Sorry for the late response as I just saw this thread and your question here. My case# was AF4XXX and received my 2NL. DS-260 was filled out and submitted 5-6 days after being selected and my interview was scheduled at Montreal Consulate.

Ok thank you SusieQQQ for your response yes I am quite nervous because of prolonged delay of 2NL despite being current for 3 good months. We are here to encourage and help one another.

Another quick question how long does it take to receive 2nd notification after the release of VB?
When your application is processed and ready to be scheduled for an interview, you'll hear back from them.

Hi, I have a question about the host. if they have sponsored recently, do they able to host family of three? Thanks

Hello family, I’m from ghana. my case is AF10*** and current in January, when can I expect to be scheduled for interview please?

Hi there, I would like to know some information about the Host? I have interview coming up in January. friend of mine willing to be the host for me along with family. but he's not sure if he can do that since he sponsored his family members from the same country that I go for interview? if it's all ok! May I know what details I require from him and when do I need his details?
Thank you.

Hi there, I would like to know some information about the Host? I have interview coming up in January. friend of mine willing to be the host for me along with family. but he's not sure if he can do that since he sponsored his family members from the same country that I go for interview? if it's all ok! May I know what details I require from him and when do I need his details?
Thank you.
I was interviewed recently and there was no sponsorship required. Are you a DV2023 lottery winner?

Hello family, I’m from ghana. my case is AF10*** and current in January, when can I expect to be scheduled for interview please?
Once your application is processed by KCC. You may need to contact them and ask whether your application has already been processed.