1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DV 2017 Administrative Process (AP) Cases

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by snoozer, Nov 3, 2016.

  1. SusieQQQ

    SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

    Ok, you didn't mention that you'd already contacted them. In that case I'd personally wait around a month since you last heard from them before asking again.
  2. Ana M

    Ana M New Member

    If is need to wait i will wait,i can't do more mistakes..for this i told you about my situation,you know more about this cases...thank you
  3. Mafa92

    Mafa92 New Member

    Hello I am a winner of the dv2017. A man came to our university to register for the dv in 2015. In 2016 he calls me to tell me that I won. I asked him to give me back my ESC as I had lost it he refused and asked me a sum of money that I refused. On 30 May 2017 another younger man comes to my house and presents me with a letter of appointment for June 13th. He let me know he paid the one who held my ESC to qualify for a visa as my husband he offered me to pay all the fees. I refused and I denounced the facts at the Dakar embassy on June 8th. They asked me to stay tuned as I managed to see the consul that the day before my appointment on June 12th. The embassy to file a lawsuit against the two men and I also filed suit against the two men. The case has since been brought to justice. I would like to know if I could have another appointment even after September 30, 2017 because at the embassy he told me that he would contact me once the legal proceedings were over. And the procedure is lasting because the man who had registered me is on the run.
  4. SusieQQQ

    SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

    Well done for taking a stand against the people trying to extort you, and it's good to know the embassy is acting as well.

    In terms of your interview, it must take place AND the visa be approved by September 30. By law no DV visas can be issued after the fiscal year ends. I would suggest you contact the embassy rather than waiting and ask them to schedule another interview in time before the FY ends . Do you have all the documents ready, medical done etc?
  5. Mafa92

    Mafa92 New Member

    I still have the visit I wanted to wait until the embassy me recontacte
  6. Mafa92

    Mafa92 New Member

    I have not yet visited I wanted to wait for the embassy to contact me

Share This Page