• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

hi am new in this forum my case no af58--- will do my interview in nairobi, have a question i confuse my date and month of birth in my initial dv will that lead to my denial

Probably not - I hope you completed the DS260 accurately (i.e. corrected the mistake) and if your documents in good order you should be OK.

Thanks a lot to all those guys who have kept this forum moving on. Your contributions are not in vain as they have been of much help to people preparing to face a totally new culture. People are enlightened and they are able to get psychologically set for the unknown especially on the first few days of landing and the process of settling down. A big high five to you all.

Guys my case no is 2015AF00017***, I am yet to receive email for interview, yet from the visa bulletin my allocation already past.
Anything that should have me worried? Thanks

Guys my case no is 2015AF00017***, I am yet to receive email for interview, yet from the visa bulletin my allocation already past.
Anything that should have me worried? Thanks

Did you check the website page (where you got your selection notification?)

@Britsimon Thank you very much, I have checked on CEAC and got this "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center". However am yet to receive the interview date.

@Britsimon Thank you very much, I have checked on CEAC and got this "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center". However am yet to receive the interview date.

Yup - so that means a June interview is arranged. Now relax and wait patiently.

@Britsimon, forum members, I got my interview confirmation email today, interview scheduled on 16th June.
So far what i know is required: Original education certificates, birth certificate, medical records, certificate of good conduct, Passport, PP pictures (5)
Anything I have missed? Also I saw in a post somewhere bank statement is required, is this the case and how much should one be having?
Sorry for the many questions, i discovered the forum late hopefully it's not too late. Thanks for the assistance.

hi another question am the principle applicant my husband is in military nairobi and we want to travel together if we manage to get a visa.it seems my interview will be on september,how will it go because he is not suppose to resign before visa approval,and the embassy will require resignition letter before given visa. will they put us on AP?

@Britsimon, forum members, I got my interview confirmation email today, interview scheduled on 16th June.
So far what i know is required: Original education certificates, birth certificate, medical records, certificate of good conduct, Passport, PP pictures (5)
Anything I have missed? Also I saw in a post somewhere bank statement is required, is this the case and how much should one be having?
Sorry for the many questions, i discovered the forum late hopefully it's not too late. Thanks for the assistance.
The host is is the most common requirement, probably what you need.

Hi am new in this forum, after one has been selected as a winner, when do you fill the DS 260 form? Do you send it immediately or one has to be notified by e-mail? Because have read many articles which say, as soon as you are selected make sure you fill the DS 260 as soon as possible?

Hi am new in this forum, after one has been selected as a winner, when do you fill the DS 260 form? Do you send it immediately or one has to be notified by e-mail? Because have read many articles which say, as soon as you are selected make sure you fill the DS 260 as soon as possible?
hi you are suppose to send as soon as possible