• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

If you read my earlier post,I also had NONE,my CN was very low and had to fill DS 260.You knpw what:-I just helped a certain old mama (now the mother of my host) filling ds 160(Non-Immigrant)she wanted to travel to the USA to see her grandchild,she was denied twice out-out of anger she vowed to link me to his children since I had NO host in mind and to surprise more,the host paid all my family medical kshs 120,000/= or $1,348 or $1,662 and the Interview fee kshs 148,000/= and I was to refund the money after relocating and settling in USA (this is unbelievable)those who came for my farewell @pascaline @jules can attest to this.However,since I had a property to sell and the property was valued 5 times what they had given me, I just transferred ownership to the host 2 days before I left for US the help was not pegged on my property I just decided to do it.
AFTER THEY PAID FOR MEthe said amount ITS WHEN I CHANGED the FOLLOW-TO-JOIN Visa process.
I have given my personal story so that your faith may be increased and NOT to rely on human promises...,count me in in your case.I will do whats necessary and a per my ability...
God bless you Simon

Hi pasaris...why the silence....
I have just called the place I initially gone for interview and have scheduled my interview tomorrow at 9.am.I have have faith they will pick me...pray for me.
I just want member to know its possible to get a job within the very shortest time possible 10+ days after POE and SSN.This will help current and future selectees on planning and strategising.
Simon,sorry for being quite,am still on leave. Am glad That soon You Will be fully settled. That job Is yours, You Will pass the interview. Keep praying for us also as we patiently wait to join You!

Simon,sorry for being quite,am still on leave. Am glad That soon You Will be fully settled. That job Is yours, You Will pass the interview. Keep praying for us also as we patiently wait to join You!
Have been ceaselessly been praying for all selectees. That's why I spend most of my time trying to give my input on questions asked...when asleep,I think about the forum,when am awake I think about it as well.Hope I will always get time to post once am engaged..

Those who have no driving license please please please make a point of get one.
A requirements for most jobs here is, you must have a driving license and a personal car.

@Simon on driving license,I read in a different forum Tz 2014 u would have to get from the state there n hence the Kenyan one may be useless to some extent bearing in mind that the rules are also a bit different

@Simon on driving license,I read in a different forum Tz 2014 u would have to get from the state there n hence the Kenyan one may be useless to some extent bearing in mind that the rules are also a bit different
The Kenya license will become useless here in NJ But prove of previous drivers license/experience helps you not being put on probational period.(just Google about probational driver license restriction in NJ)some testing centers am told can exempts roads test...am yet to learn more.

Am so waiting for next year and I am really praying to get current. AF700** is high but I want to believe that there is a reason why God allowed me to get that CN. May be to prepare. But I know i will be current. Waiting for God's Mirracle

Halleluya, halleluya, halleluya,Hallelu, halleluyaaaaaaaaa aaa My My SSN is here with me halleluyaaaaaaaaa.
The host just opened the mail box and what...SSN....GOD has just answered my prayer and goodwill wishes from people close to my heart.
Thank you forum ates

Heyy !! Congrats to you @Simon

Yes now you shall be paid the 88$ ;););) hahaha

Btw, have passed on your number to Hezron. I shall call you today without fail :)

If you read my earlier post,I also had NONE,my CN was very low and had to fill DS 260.You knpw what:-I just helped a certain old mama (now the mother of my host) filling ds 160(Non-Immigrant)she wanted to travel to the USA to see her grandchild,she was denied twice out-out of anger she vowed to link me to his children since I had NO host in mind and to surprise more,the host paid all my family medical kshs 120,000/= or $1,348 or $1,662 and the Interview fee kshs 148,000/= and I was to refund the money after relocating and settling in USA (this is unbelievable)those who came for my farewell @pascaline @jules can attest to this.However,since I had a property to sell and the property was valued 5 times what they had given me, I just transferred ownership to the host 2 days before I left for US the help was not pegged on my property I just decided to do it.
AFTER THEY PAID FOR MEthe said amount ITS WHEN I CHANGED the FOLLOW-TO-JOIN Visa process.
I have given my personal story so that your faith may be increased and NOT to rely on human promises...,count me in in your case.I will do whats necessary and a per my ability...

Surely God is great. Be blessed dear.

The day is Today. I will be back after the interview. Simon, I will get your temporal number . I will call you. Thanks.
Its 3.19a.m here in New Jersey and as usual am awake and doing my usual stuff...the forum,yes dada has updated me and congratulations....bro...