• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2014 asia case number highest

I just heard of a few more Africa numbers. 117xxx, 116xxx, 99xxx, 86xxx, 36xxx.

Very high numbers in general. The October bulletin will be interesting to say the least.

Anything over 50,000 will probably become current in August or September 2014.

Lol consequences? You make it sound like people are going to prison.
A good comparison. But not the case at this point.
Here's a question for you raevsky, did all the people who got through and get a Green Card because of you or your so called factual information?
Not necessarily, but a lot of them did.
Do you have all the answers and are the guru of the DV Lottery?
Not all of them, but a lot.

Here's another question, how did all those with high case numbers get through to a Green Card? It contradicts your theory man.
I do not see any contradiction. There are no really high cases like the cases in DV-2014.

If you're not playing the DV Lottery and don't need it then get off this forum because it is for members who are helping one another and sharing thoughts and not to stomp on each other or discourage each other
You are misrepresenting information here, so get off the forum. It is not for trolls like you, sorry. I do not want to share my thought with trolls like you, it makes just no sense.

BTW, it is obvious you are trolling because someone pays you for trolling. I wonder why, please explain. I can provide a dozen of names in theis group who is trolling and there is no other purpose for them here. Who pays you guys and why?

what does current actually mean? taking your example, would that mean that all beyond 50,000 will be in the same boat? i.e. first come first serve? if not how will they process such a big number of applications/visas in a month, while they did the same number in 11 months?

Last edited by a moderator:
DREAM STEALERS
A Dream Stealer is someone that will put doubts into your mind. These people really have issues. They make it a point to go out and discourage other people intentionally. They do not want to see this other person succeed, so they feed them with a lot of negative thoughts in the hope that they will become discouraged and take no action at the end of the day. I have noticed a common trait with these types of Dream Stealers. They often lack self-confidence. I have also noticed that they often want to control situations, and as such they prey upon people with less self confidence than themselves. Their ultimate goal is that they will discourage someone completely from taking any action at all.

I can smell one in this thread :p

Thank you sooooo much for these words and i want to be more honest one of this dream stealers is raevsky so i hope no body pay him any attention and such this people ignoring them is the best solution

I just heard of a few more Africa numbers. 117xxx, 116xxx, 99xxx, 86xxx, 36xxx.

Very high numbers in general. The October bulletin will be interesting to say the least.

Some more Africa numbers from other forums: 89xxx, 99xxx, 55xxx, 51xxx, 24xxx, 14xxx, 5xxx

I wish more would register and post here so we can get an idea of the distribution across different countries.

Questions, pls help!

Hi,

Congrats to all selectees,

I have some questions, if a person was born in eligible country(Nepal) however his spouse in not born in eligible ( Philippines) in that case if primary applicant and dependent can get Visas?

Can a applicant get interview scheduled in foreign country where he is currently working?

Is 9xxx is high for Asia?

Appreciate your valuable feedback :)

If the winner of the lottery is from Nepal, yes the wife will get a visa even if she's from a non-qualifying country. Even if your wife wins, you can all qualify for a visa if she selects your country of birth as the country of chargeability.
You can schedule your interview wherever you want. You don't have to go to your home country.
I think 9xxx is a somewhere in the middle based on past visa bulletins - not high or low.

Dv 2014

hello Guys i am from Africa and my case number is AF82xxx which is quite high but looks like this year there are so many high case number,everyone is talking about that from europe,africa and asia.I am assuming there might be gap betweeen case number but again let wait for october first to have a clear indication on how our case numbers will be going on

seem that there isn't a proof for none of the high numbers (70XXX , 52XXX)
from what i know the highest confirmed is 26XXX ?
Does someone has bigger confirmed number ? not from rumors

My CN is from Asia, 2014AS000198XX..?

My CN is from Asia, 2014AS000198XX.. Do you think i will get a chance to have an interview?:confused:

My CN is from Asia, 2014AS000198XX.. Do you think i will get a chance to have an interview?:confused:

i have a similar number , we should get interview around august/September 2014
this year number are much bigger than last year but they selected 19% more.
in dv2013 16K were selected and all got current in augost , in dv2014 (19% more) so 19K were selected ,
but numbers much higher even one was with 26K (they have holes) so if you calculate including holes
all numbers (26K/19K = 1.36 * 16k = 22K) , so if everything will be like this year all numbers until 22K should
get interviewed by august and maybe even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
in dv2013 16K were selected and all got current in augost , in dv2014 (19% more) so 19K were selected ,
but numbers much higher even one was with 26K (they have holes) so if you calculate including holes
all numbers (26K/19K = 1.36 * 16k = 22K) , so if everything will be like this year all numbers until 22K should

Hi Monashed,
I will cross my fingers and hope that this year's numbers will not fail me out?
have you got confirmation after you sent documents to KCC, how they do confirm? you have to call them and ask them to send email or what?

I'm pretty good with numbers and I understand this process pretty well, but I have to admit, I have no idea what your sums are trying to prove...

I'm pretty good with numbers and I understand this process pretty well, but I have to admit, I have no idea what your sums are trying to prove...

this is just a comparison to this year , very simple actually:

DV2013 there were 16K selected , DV2014 19% more which means 19K

all numbers of dv2013 became current by august which means that all 16K numbers got their interview if they send forms.

we know that numbers have holes so let's calculate the ratio of holes , if we have 19K selected and numbers to 26K
calculation shows that numbers ratio spread is around 1.36 , if we double this number with the 16K number of this year we will get the estimation of numbers for the DV2014.

think about it and you'll figure it out, of course it's just estimation because we don't really know what is the statistics.

this is just a comparison to this year , very simple actually:

DV2013 there were 16K selected , DV2014 19% more which means 19K

all numbers of dv2013 became current by august which means that all 16K numbers got their interview if they send forms.

we know that numbers have holes so let's calculate the ratio of holes , if we have 19K selected and numbers to 26K
calculation shows that numbers ratio spread is around 1.36 , if we double this number with the 16K number of this year we will get the estimation of numbers for the DV2014.

think about it and you'll figure it out, of course it's just estimation because we don't really know what is the statistics.

Well yes I understand all that, I just don't understand what that shows us. The only information we don't have yet is the number of selectees for this DV2014 - but your 19k is, I am sure, in the right ballpark.

Dv 2014 asian winners please share your case nmubers

What is the highest case number of asia for dv 2014?
My c/n 2014as00016xxx
asian winners please share your case numbers here!......:)

What is the highest case number of asia for dv 2014?
My c/n 2014as00016xxx
asian winners please share your case numbers here!......:)

Asian case number of 16***, wow, last time we didn't see anything above 10000. I hope this time the cut-off numbers would move faster for DV-2014 guys. Best of luck!!!

I Win DV 2014

I Win DV2014 with Case#:2014AF00011*** In Africa (Ethiopia) Do you think that It is High Case number? Please replay me if you now more about it.