• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 winner Enquiry...about interview.

rajbiraj

Hi everybody,
I am a DV winner from Nepal. My Case number is 2013AS000001***. I have been Schedule for interview on 21st of October 2012. I have some questions that made me confused, could anyone help me out?

Q.No.1 >> I am a high school passed (10+2) housewife. I am a principle applicant. I do not have any work experiences till now? Does it affect to visa officer's decision for visa approval/unapproval, if i do not have any work experiences??

Q.No.2 >> Can I appear the interview in my native language (In Nepali) rather than in English?? My english is very poor and I usually hesitate/ be nervous speaking english with unfamilier persons.

Q.No.3 >> Do we have to show up the financial supporting documents like Bank Balances, Property Valuation..etc etc??

Q.No.4 >> I do have a 1 year old daughter with me who will be joining me, if my visa is approved. Being a child with me in US, obviously means that i cant get time to work till my kids are grown up. So my husband will be working, alone whom we have to depend upon . Does it mean that I have less chances of visa approval??

Q.No.5 >> My husband has just passed SLC (Grade 10), will that matter in my case?? As I being a primary applicant have passed high school.

Q.No.6 >> My husband also doesnot have any work experiences but he does have his own business. He has been running his own business since last 5 yrs. Does this counts toward me??

Any Suggestions towards me would be appreciable.
Regards.
Rajshree
2013AS000001***

Hi everybody,
I am a DV winner from Nepal. My Case number is 2013AS000001***. I have been Schedule for interview on 21st of October 2012. I have some questions that made me confused, could anyone help me out?

Q.No.1 >> I am a high school passed (10+2) housewife. I am a principle applicant. I do not have any work experiences till now? Does it affect to visa officer's decision for visa approval/unapproval, if i do not have any work experiences??

Q.No.2 >> Can I appear the interview in my native language (In Nepali) rather than in English?? My english is very poor and I usually hesitate/ be nervous speaking english with unfamilier persons.

Q.No.3 >> Do we have to show up the financial supporting documents like Bank Balances, Property Valuation..etc etc??

Q.No.4 >> I do have a 1 year old daughter with me who will be joining me, if my visa is approved. Being a child with me in US, obviously means that i cant get time to work till my kids are grown up. So my husband will be working, alone whom we have to depend upon . Does it mean that I have less chances of visa approval??

Q.No.5 >> My husband has just passed SLC (Grade 10), will that matter in my case?? As I being a primary applicant have passed high school.

Q.No.6 >> My husband also doesnot have any work experiences but he does have his own business. He has been running his own business since last 5 yrs. Does this counts toward me??

Any Suggestions towards me would be appreciable.
Regards.
Rajshree
2013AS000001***

Hi, I'm tiring to help you in simple English:-

Q1> No, it dos not effect, you are fine with high school (10+2)
Q2> Yes, you can.
Q3> No, You don't need any I-134 (affidavit of support)
Q4> No, your chance is fine.
Q5> No, it dos not matter.
Q6> It dos not counts for you.

Regards
DV2012 winner

Q.No.4 >> Being a child with me in US, obviously means that i cant get time to work till my kids are grown up. So my husband will be working, alone whom we have to depend upon . Does it mean that I have less chances of visa approval??

Why don't you live you life and find a decent job and your husband takes care of the kid since you have a better education than him? It works also that way in the western world.

Hello rajbiraj,

May I ask you again, your case number is 2013AS000001** or 2013AS00001***? Because case number should be 14 characters but your thread shown you case number is 15 characters (2013AS000001***), thank you!