• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

I had my interview on 16 of may.
On 17 my status was 01 ( ready_...02 (ready).....03 ( ready)
On 20 return 01 (AP) .......02 (AP)..........03 (AP)
On 21 morning 01 (AP)........02 (issued).....03 (issued)

Can thay issue visas for my wife and son, without finnishing my AP ? (the winner is me)

I don`t think they can have the visa if you don`t. So your must be issued as well.

We got our visas, in our case I am the winner, and there is stated in my husband`s visa that it is valid only with my visa, ie he can travel only if I go too. So there is no way your wife`s and son`s will be issued but not yours! Patience. I know this waiting game is annoying, we`d been waiting for nearly 2 weeks for our visas.

I don`t think they can have the visa if you don`t. So your must be issued as well.

We got our visas, in our case I am the winner, and there is stated in my husband`s visa that it is valid only with my visa, ie he can travel only if I go too. So there is no way your wife`s and son`s will be issued but not yours! Patience. I know this waiting game is annoying, we`d been waiting for nearly 2 weeks for our visas.

You'r right this is what i'm thinking too. I'm patient and sure that everythig will go fine, becaue i read in previous years threads about, people who had to wait months before their visa has been issued, but all of them got it, even in the last day of september. So in the end everybody will smile...... ;)

Guys, my interview was on 26 feb in Europe, I had no status updates since then on CEAC, only when I ring the embassy, then the date get updated on CEAC website.I'm 86 days now.

Guys, my interview was on 26 feb in Europe, I had no status updates since then on CEAC, only when I ring the embassy, then the date get updated on CEAC website.I'm 86 days now.

Patience is the key to success in AP, that's all that I can say. I am myself 80 days now. Let's hope for the best!!!!!!!!!!

7 months and still counting ,
guys I am starting to have a feeling that there is something wrong in being from Asia, I think most of the cases under administrative processing are from an Asian country.
may GOD help us all :)

7 months and still counting ,
guys I am starting to have a feeling that there is something wrong in being from Asia, I think most of the cases under administrative processing are from an Asian country.
may GOD help us all :)
What!???????????? What are you saying, you mean your case has been under AP for seven months?????????????:confused:

In dv2011 posts, there was a guy from etiopia, who had his interview in october and visa was issued in the end of september. This is why I'm saying everybody should bee patient, if theirs papers are ok, they will get visas, no matter how it last.

yeah it has been more than 7 months now my friend Gabam :(, I had my interview in October 18th 2012 ... and thank for the reassurance big - hug , I hope eventually we all do get our visas :eek:

yeah it has been more than 7 months now my friend Gabam :(, I had my interview in October 18th 2012 ... and thank for the reassurance big - hug , I hope eventually we all do get our visas :eek:

Don't worry brother, we still have hell a lot of time till September 30th, 2013. My best wishes to all guys under AP, including myself!!!

THank you Gabam, and you too deserve the best. I wish i could offer you a coffie or ice crea, what ever you like, in USA.

Thanks. I can't wait to share the good news of my visa with you guys, I am sure you will find that news sweeter then the sweetest ice cream. Best of luck to all of us!!

hi my collegues my Ap is over after 143days but my medical had expired so i have to re do again but thank allah,its over now

Great great news.congrats.

hi my collegues my Ap is over after 143days but my medical had expired so i have to re do again but thank allah,its over now

Those are really great news congrats atleast finally you got it. I wish all the best to all in AP including myself to finish soon and get the visa. Am in AP since 3rd April 2013.i only see many updates but no other news. I believed God is on our side.

How does it wok

Hi Jarmsbi,
How did they contact you via email or telephone?? They told you to take the passport to be issued the visa or you did again the interview?? How does it work after someone been in AP??? Please share to let us and get prepare.

Congrats dear, good news after a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My well wishes to all the friends going through AP, including myself.

Hi Jarmsbi,
How did they contact you via email or telephone?? They told you to take the passport to be issued the visa or you did again the interview?? How does it work after someone been in AP??? Please share to let us and get prepare.

They called me,adviced i sent the passport via Dhl,no another interview

Hi Jarmsbi,

For those of you under administratiive processing like myself, are you just waiting to be contacted by the embassy or are you calling and emailing them to try and speed it up?

Not sure whether to just wait or to take some action

Thanks

I am wondering guys if there is any other way to know exactly where is my case now and whwn will they finish the AP!??
I Keep on sending the Embassy of my country a lot of Emails and their respond is the same as every time.
Please need your help, I am really start loosing hope.

CN : 2013AS00004***
Entry Date : 29th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 1st May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 9th May, 2012
2nd NL : 11th January, 2013
Interview : 20th March, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result:

Guys, I got one update on 8 june, I guess they started checking the one who just crossed the 100 days since interview date.let us hope for the best.