• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 winners, you are really take action in law to DOS?

immgrat

Registered Users (C)
DV-2012 winners, you are really take action in law to DOS? But do you concern, it will high profile in US, and if you lose it in court, it may cause the awareness for US Senators or Congressmen in US and they may speed up the bill to kill DV!

K.C.C had plenty of time to check for errors and what happend?No one knows.So those who'l sue wil do so because thats what courts are for.The U.S state might end the D.V and there is nothing that no one can do.So let nature take its course.

K.C.C had plenty of time to check for errors and what happend?No one knows.So those who'l sue wil do so because thats what courts are for.The U.S state might end the D.V and there is nothing that no one can do.So let nature take its course.

I wish you good luck....but perhaps better spent your time on a winning case.

Btw are you willing to pay lawyers fees and court costs?....for a case you almost sure to loose!

Bentlebee..Personally l wont and cannot sue DOS because l dont have the time and money to do so.But because of freewill there are those who are willing to sue,you and l cannot compel them to do what we want them to do .Probably they have the cash to spend .For as long as it is a peaceful and legal deed let them sue and spend their money.By the way where do we expect lawyers to eat from.What you dont understand is that some people have decided to follow this matter actively and see where it leads to,and there is nothing wrong about it; coz there is freewill and democracy ,and there is no better place to solve these complex issues than a court of law.

Bentlebee..Personally l wont and cannot sue DOS because l dont have the time and money to do so.But because of freewill there are those who are willing to sue,you and l cannot compel them to do what we want them to do .Probably they have the cash to spend .For as long as it is a peaceful and legal deed let them sue and spend their money.By the way where do we expect lawyers to eat from.What you dont understand is that some people have decided to follow this matter actively and see where it leads to,and there is nothing wrong about it; coz there is freewill and democracy ,and there is no better place to solve these complex issues than a court of law.
Well said.

If I may add, not every one of the "winners" need to pay any lawyers. You only need one successful case to establish legal precedence and that's it. Everyone else affected may benefit (or lose) based on the set legal precedence. IMHO, there is nothing to lose for those who are pursuing this course of action. Whether they win or lose, they will still be eligible to be selected in the current selections that are going on, and come July 15, we will all know the outcomes.

DV-2012 winners, you are really take action in law to DOS? But do you concern, it will high profile in US, and if you lose it in court, it may cause the awareness for US Senators or Congressmen in US and they may speed up the bill to kill DV!
Who cares. This program is one huge fail anyway.

Well said.

If I may add, not every one of the "winners" need to pay any lawyers. You only need one successful case to establish legal precedence and that's it. Everyone else affected may benefit (or lose) based on the set legal precedence. IMHO, there is nothing to lose for those who are pursuing this course of action. Whether they win or lose, they will still be eligible to be selected in the current selections that are going on, and come July 15, we will all know the outcomes.

Even if you win...which I think is impossible..but if someone wants to do it that it their business and money to waste.., than you still have to deal with the time limit which is Sept....and lawsuits are taking a long time, unless you sue in small claims court but that is not possible in this case. Even if you win than the Dep. can go and appeal it and the time frame will be over at that point and that is still one of the rules for 2012 DV lottery...so in the end the DV lottery will win...sorry to let you know about common sense...

I wish they would give all people who entered a NL for 2012...either that or redo the results.

Even if you win...which I think is impossible..but if someone wants to do it that it their business and money to waste.., than you still have to deal with the time limit which is Sept....and lawsuits are taking a long time, unless you sue in small claims court but that is not possible in this case. Even if you win than the Dep. can go and appeal it and the time frame will be over at that point and that is still one of the rules for 2012 DV lottery...so in the end the DV lottery will win...sorry to let you know about common sense...

I wish they would give all people who entered a NL for 2012...either that or redo the results.
You mean "if they win"??? I am not part of any lawsuit.

I got better thing to do than suing dos over a free lottery that didn't even granted me a visa... I got better things to do like taking care of my future