• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Kenyan Selectees login here!!

Mantutu, yeah my interview was pretty much straight to the point. I didn't get my passport delivered to my door step though, I picked them up from some DHL drop off point which isn't far from where I work (maybe the difference is more or less then same).
Why do they take long to process your visa's in Ghana? That's like a month and a half right?
Anyways do you intend to travel immediately once you get your passport? Myself I'm planning to travel around April or May. That will give me time to raise enough money as well as finalize on some issues here at home.

Bro. honestly l do not know what is wrong with the embassy in Ghana. They always give the excuse that they have a backlog of vasas to print causing the delay in issuing visas. Am making plans to travel immediately l received my visa.

Congrats

Congratulations once again Kenweed, I would like ask you how much did you pay for your medicals and where was it done.
Thanks.

Congratulations once again Kenweed, I would like ask you how much did you pay for your medicals and where was it done.
Thanks.

I did my medical at IOM (Ngong 4th Avenue). It cost me 19,500. The fact that I'd had chicken pox before saved me around 5k.

visa bulletin cut off for Africa that will apply in May 2012

For April 2012 is 39,000
except Egypt :29,000
Ethiopia:29,500
Nigeria :20,000

Advance notification For May 2012 is 50,000
except Egypt :33,000
Ethiopia:33,500
Nigeria :25,000
All the best guys.:)

Hi

For April 2012 is 39,000
except Egypt :29,000
Ethiopia:29,500
Nigeria :20,000

Advance notification For May 2012 is 50,000
except Egypt :33,000
Ethiopia:33,500
Nigeria :25,000
All the best guys.:)

Kenyan 2012 winners mko wapi? ama does this mean everybody knows what they need? we still need each other for updates.

we need to be more active on it. Is it confirmed that the fees are reduced by 110$?

apparently on their site...fees table still reads $440 for dv selectees though it was announced that it will be slashed by $110 ...dont know if they have made it effective

Hi

apparently on their site...fees table still reads $440 for dv selectees though it was announced that it will be slashed by $110 ...dont know if they have made it effective

It was supposed to be effective from April 13 2012 onwards. so i guess it only for guys who will be current as from april 13th 2012. either way its good news for the winners.

Hi

yeah...its great news all the way from $819

Doing the final touches preparations for the interview after the Easter holiday here in Dubai......i trust in my almighty God. I don't have a godfather but i have God My Father.blessings to all those who are current this month.

Doing the final touches preparations for the interview after the Easter holiday here in Dubai......i trust in my almighty God. I don't have a godfather but i have God My Father.blessings to all those who are current this month.

Amen dude,best of luck,dun forget to post ur interview experience.
SUCCESS!!!

2nd NL

Received my second notification letter today, my interview has been scheduled for 7th June 2012

Hi

Received my second notification letter today, my interview has been scheduled for 7th June 2012

Tic Toc tic toc the clock is ticking fast forward to our dates that will forever change our lives......if you can kneel before the lord,who can't you stand against?