• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

we are all winners in God eyes.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! There is No god and no matter what crap you right on here this "God" you so think exists is not going to give you a green card. Pathetic actually. Clearly a mind of the primitive's

Does anyone remember what time results were released on May 1? Was it 12am est or 12pm est? Are they late today? (They didn't specify a time so they can't actually be late but I mean compared to last time)

Does anyone remember what time results were released on May 1? Was it 12am est or 12pm est? Are they late today? (They didn't specify a time so they can't actually be late but I mean compared to last time)

they are rechecking the result before making them official ,they learned their lesson from the preceeding fiasco

Still waiting....damn the anxiety.......If u don't hear me after July 15th know i wasn't selected TWICE

maybe the computer hard drive which holds the winning entries crashed and they are trying to restore from tape backup. just a theory.

Hi,
I am a newbie here and just checked the results and was not selected, neither my wife was. However, I figured out that if I put my Confirmation Number and another last name other than mine and a different date of birth it still accepts it. And if I change the last two digits of my CN it also accept that. That is weird, seems they did not fix the glitch yet.