• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I am from Sudan. I did notice that the envolop for this year is small and brown instead of the large white one.

afrodita2002
пока тишина.Есть слухи что получали в бСССР..но вряд ли это правда.

The another notice there is only two sheets of papper, one is the congratulation letter and the other one is the barcode sheet.
Is saing that you need to go to the web site to download the forms and fallow the setps (dvselectee.state.gov)

Hope this will help and wish you all a good luck

The another notice there is only two sheets of papper, one is the congratulation letter and the other one is the barcode sheet.
Is saing that you need to go to the web site to download the forms and fallow the setps (dvselectee.state.gov)

Congrat ks156
Mabrouk
could you scan it?

Any one have Id what I need to do? I have my green card and almost there for citizenship process. Do I still need to fill the form Ds-0230 or not? As my wife must put my information in here form

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings friends
i have a problem (a question) i stated in my application at the education part ( Some Graduate Level Courses )
and i couldn't complete my diploma after the university degree for private issues and problems happened to me. now my case will be rejected or they will consider it acceptable according to the situation that prevented me from finishing my diploma, i need answer to this problem plz thanks in advance :)

I'm taking it that you're talking about the DV2011 application. If that is correct then you won't have a problem so long as you finished High School (or its equivalent)!

I am from Sudan. I did notice that the envolop for this year is small and brown instead of the large white one.

Thank you ks156 for the very valuable info... May Allah bless you !

Wow! congratulations! they started to send to EU ?
I wasn't expected that, wonder they do gonna send NL to Asia region :rolleyes:

Congrats to Ks156 and other winners...atleast we can now say for a fact that letters have started arriving....i hope to receive mine,soon.

Congrat to everyone !!!!!!
Baobad CONGRAT!!! Can you tell us where you are from in EU??? and is really the envelop in another color and not white anymore??
Thank a lot!!

I am from Romania.
The envelope is mustard color. First time I receive it, not that I did not try many times until now, so I did not know it was a different color before.