• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Under AP and was scheduled for 1.00pm today but missed the appointment due to some circumstances. Can I be rescheduled looking at the time frame, I mean the fiscal year DV2011( Two weeks).? Any hope please?

Uh,you shouldnt have missed the appointment.

Well,just go to the Embassy on monday and try ur luck by 1pm for the interview.This is to try ur luck cos i dnt know whoever that have missed appointment before in this kind of situation.

Pls,FAST nd PRAY very very well for God's intervention.Is only God that ca intervene in this kind of situation.

REMEMBER,WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visa denial

how can you miss that appointment? i think you are toast,it is over, you lost the opportunity of getting your visa.............

My pal didn't miss this time but got a denial--he hadn't any credit in his O'level English Language that was his highest educational achievement. Poor him huh!

Will it be in form of a call or what?

Probably they want to garner more facts about your marriage. Just make sure ur phones are always on,especially while sleeping, becos they could call to speak with both of you.
Did they give any date of them getting back to you?
Above all, just keep trusting God for His help in this matter, as long as all you have presented is genuine.
All the best!

Hi all,
i got back to the state yday after 5months outside though with little questions at the poe.i am back fully now

Uh,you shouldnt have missed the appointment.

Well,just go to the Embassy on monday and try ur luck by 1pm for the interview.This is to try ur luck cos i dnt know whoever that have missed appointment before in this kind of situation.

Pls,FAST nd PRAY very very well for God's intervention.Is only God that ca intervene in this kind of situation.

REMEMBER,WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Stonesanjay, God really proved Himself, I called the embassy on Tuesday to explain the situations and they returned the called on wednesday fixed the appointment for thursday. The visa was approved yesterday. Full interview gist soonest.

questions like what Hannat?

lanreb,d IO asked wat i have gone out to do,why i stayed dt long,if i got any permission b4 i left and then stamped my passport admitted with 5 months and warned me stay in US so dont i get myself into trouble.cheers

@Stonesanjay, God really proved Himself, I called the embassy on Tuesday to explain the situations and they returned the called on wednesday fixed the appointment for thursday. The visa was approved yesterday. Full interview gist soonest.

Praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee God somebody,halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our God reigns forevermore.God has really proved himself i ur situation.Continue to praise cos has has done what noone can ever do in ur life.

Wellcome to Obama Land.

To those awaiting interviews in this last month of the fiscal policy year DV 2011,those on AP and the DV 2012 winners,I wish u ALL successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our God reigns 4evermore.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello forumites my green card n ssn jst came in 2day...it didnt even take long here in mary land...my green card took jst 2wks while my ssn took a week...

i have a concern that i urgently need advise on. a friend of mine has just won the dv 2012 but unfortunately the person who entered the lottery on her behalf added his brother as her husband. my friend is the principal winner. Right now my friend is confused since she doesn't want to do any fake marriage with this guy. She wants to know if she can inform KCC that she is single but was mistakenly entered as married and get some legal documents to back it up. is it possible? Please help us out if u can give us any advise.

Dear Fourmites,
am currently in the US now. i arrived on the 22nd of this month. i have gone to apply for my SSN so am currently waiting for it. i have a question though. Last time i asked for advise concerning a friend who won the lottery.(as seen above) the person who entered the lottery for her now says she can go ahead and process the documents alone i.e without the 'husband'. What i want to know is that can she go ahead and do this eventhough someone was added to the earlier entry as her husband.

Dear Forumites,

Wishing all still going for interviews in these remaining year 2011 DV Fiscal year success and VISA granted IJN,AMEN.

To some of our colleagues still on AP,I pray that the good Lord in his infinite mercy and unending grace put smiles on their faces and them VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

Dear ALL,

We thank our ever faithful GOD for the successful completion of DV 2011 FISCAL YEAR.It started well and ended well.All glory be unto GOD in his holy name,AMEN.We now decree that same GOD that was with us throughout the year DV 2011 VISA LOTTERY will continue manifest his infinite power,mercy and favour unto ALL those successful WINNERS of DV 2012 VISA LOTTERY.You shall ALL succeed IJN,AMEN.

We implore all DV 2012 Lottery winners to continue to focus on GOD cos he his the only one that has power and can do what other pple think can't be done.HE IS OMNIPOTENT,OMNISCIENCE nd OMNIPRESENCE,ancient of days,alpha nd omega,the beginning nd the End.

GOD, we will continue to glorify your holy name till eternity nd from everlasting to everlasting,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise GOD for successful DV 2011 FISCAL YEAR nd praise GOD for another successful DV 2012 FISCAL YEAR that has just arrived IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE UNTO YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Fourmites,
am currently in the US now. i arrived on the 22nd of this month. i have gone to apply for my SSN so am currently waiting for it. i have a question though. Last time i asked for advise concerning a friend who won the lottery.(as seen above) the person who entered the lottery for her now says she can go ahead and process the documents alone i.e without the 'husband'. What i want to know is that can she go ahead and do this eventhough someone was added to the earlier entry as her husband.

Congratulations nd wellcome to OBAMA Land.

If she is planning to apply as single,what his she going to say with respect to the married status during the entry application cos they already had the status on the database (Then,she will have to update KCC or inform the CO during the interview) the Divorce certificate to the CO during the interview.

If I may ask,why is she refusing to apply for the Visa as married and latter sort themselves out after the Visa granted or wht do u think.

Please equally notify AMMECK09 on Ghana thread cos he is more experienced on this matter.

Best of luck.

Changing of POE, Pls.

What are the criteria or things to take note when changing POE after visa granted? Your contribution Please.

What are the criteria or things to take note when changing POE after visa granted? Your contribution Please.

Have u gotten ur flight ticket and where is ur point of entry?
But it's no big deal, just give the Immigration Officer ur new address and explaining to him/her dats where u want ur Green Card to be posted to.
Cheers!

Have u gotten ur flight ticket and where is ur point of entry?
But it's no big deal, just give the Immigration Officer ur new address and explaining to him/her dats where u want ur Green Card to be posted to.
Cheers!
@ Select, Tanx. I have not bought fly ticket. My initial POE was Chicago, but changed to Minneapolis

Hi the great forumites

Yes, send the whole sheet with the barcode on it.
It's not compulsory that you write ur names on the back of ur pixs. I didn't do that in my own case.
Cheers!

It is being quite sometimes i visit this great forums last, i can see that a lots has been change, i happened to be a bennefitted memeber since sometimes in june 2010 b4 i travelled down to states earlier this year & a lot had been contributed back to this forum thru my own exprience.. But to my suprise i can not post thru the normal setting anymore. can someone pls put me thru..... U are all blessed... Peace