• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

I asked him severally and he said he had up to N130,000 and they never agreed to take that.Again N160/USD means N131,000 when multiplied by 819USD.So others should take note. Get ur dollar down on time so that one alhaji no go disappoint you in the tick of time.

In my own case, they accepted nigerian currency at the day of my interview. I think what went wrong with your pal is that he is not having the complete money (131K) with him.

Please ooo, dey still dey accept the naira. in case u cannot change to dollars, i beg go with ur naira equivalent (N131,000)

In my own case, they accepted nigerian currency at the day of my interview. I think what went wrong with your pal is that he is not having the complete money (131K) with him.

Please ooo, dey still dey accept the naira. in case u cannot change to dollars, i beg go with ur naira equivalent (N131,000)

The rule is that its either you pay 819$ or 131k... you cant combine the two currencies that is.. going with 600$ and hoping to pay the rest in Naira.. no they wont accept that.. PAY the FULL Amt in either $$$ or Naira

The rule is that its either you pay 819$ or 131k... you cant combine the two currencies that is.. going with 600$ and hoping to pay the rest in Naira.. no they wont accept that.. PAY the FULL Amt in either $$$ or Naira

yeah I asked him and he said he had a complete Naira if they had agreed. Don't know what actually happened. The guy is so slow and sluggish.Am trying hard to convince myself he will get it right next time..

Happy new month of new things to all forum members.!!!!

To all going for interviews this month and the coming months,the good Lord grant them VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP,the Lord will hear their cry and perfect all that concerns them,AMEN.

We shall all continue to enjoy the goodness of God on this forum IJN.

To the glory of God,we received our welcome letter yesterday and will get our GC's any moment from now.

Praise be to God the father,the son and the holy spirit,Amen.

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls, have you still not gotten your SSN, cause i got mine 4 days after i applied for it. but note it is well it will surely come if it is still with them. and what to note again is that, the address you wrote should the right one.

Sry Adedeye, i hv been away from d site 4 so lng cos of my job, i got here on d 15th of june and applied 4 SSN d same day and i got it abt 6 days l8r.

Happy new month of new things to all forum members.!!!!

To all going for interviews this month and the coming months,the good Lord grant them VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP,the Lord will hear their cry and perfect all that concerns them,AMEN.

We shall all continue to enjoy the goodness of God on this forum IJN.

To the glory of God,we received our welcome letter yesterday and will get our GC's any moment from now.

Praise be to God the father,the son and the holy spirit,Amen.

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoneajay, which part of Texas re u?, i m in Arlington

yeah I asked him and he said he had a complete Naira if they had agreed. Don't know what actually happened. The guy is so slow and sluggish.Am trying hard to convince myself he will get it right next time..

I believe your pal is not been truthful. Many people paid with Naira and no objection from the embassy. Maybe he is looking for excuse.