• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Who is next on the interview train?....I wish everyone going for interview this week and the coming weeks and months a great success..Amen

To God be the glory house.. I collected my visa on Wednesday and i left Nigeria to Philippines yesterday, i just arrived now.. I am in the Philippines at present and i will be traveling down to the US from Philippines in October after my semester exams..How is everyone doing? @ jerrol,, so pathetic that ur family were denied....

Congrats bro, all the best in your preparations and also in school.

Although i was not among the 22,000 winner,i received a letter from state.gov concerning the cancellation of the result. My prayer is.may we the 2012 expectant in this forum praise God come July 15.........may i and others be selected for further processing for 2012 lottery

We shall all talk about our interviews dates and request for help in filling the forms

Last edited by a moderator:
KENNYEAST;227802.All i just want say is that every DV 2011 n DV 2012 applicants in advance in this forum ll surely GET their VISAS IJN.No matter hw many times our thread gets deleted knowly or nt knowly as long GOD is alive every members in this wonderful forum ll surely GET our VISAS.GOD pass devil.Those goin 4 interviews this wk said:
We will be selected come July 15 2011 for DV2012 in the mighty name of Jesus.......AMEN!!!

Fellow forumites,

We pray that all those going for interviews shall see the face of God and VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP (Benniit and others),the good Lord in his infinite mercy grant you favour in the face of CO and grant you ALL VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

And to those of us awaiting our traveling to USA,we shall ALL have safe journey to OBAMA LAND IJN,AMEN.

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from us ALL IJN,AMEN

We shall continue to testify to the goodness of GOD IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pl. tell me the complete procedure to enter to apply in lottery visa

Every year in Oct they open up a site where you submit your entry. The next spring they draw a group of winners that are allowed too present evidence that they meet the requirements to get a visa for the winner, any spouse and minor children to come to the US

Happy new month to all forumites. Less than 15 days to d day for 2012 expectant. Any new news on class action? Fingers crossed.