• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

DV 2011 applicants in the house,i have 1 idea that ll help to get ur visa without any complain.B4 u go 4 ur interviews 4rm 2mrrw,just sing only praises n worship songs 7 times when u get 2 the EMBASSY sing praises n worship songs 7 times 4rm ur heart n leave the rest 4 BABA GOD,do ur interview be bold plan wat u ll say n always be ready 4 questions n give short answers dont talk 2 much keep eye contact wt the CO n see if the HEAVENLY HOST ll nt help u.

Yea man dats one secret, it worked 4 me, just praise and worship Him, wen u ar at the embassy, dats not the time to battle, its time to sing victory song unto the Lord victory. Good luck Amanor we await ur testimony.

forum members,is it dat some of our members re yet to discover dis new thread? Anyway my big day comes up 2morrow,i need ur prayers,,,MY CASE SHALL NOT BE DIFFERENT IN JESUS NAME...i shall post my success b4 d end of 2morrow.

Today is ur day Amanor and it shall be well with you.. you will get what belongs to you today,...Insha Allahu...Amen

Amanor the visa is yours IN JESUS NAME. THE LORD ALMIGHTY WILL GRANT YOU SUCCESS, we will all celebrate today and praises God on your behalf.

Also House, pray for my family as well cos next week Thursday will be my day of success.

hello forumites,
please l need ur help
concerning my interview
whch comes up next
month and l do need ur
prayers always.
Moreover,what else do l
need apart from
medicals report,police
report,N.passport,
ssce certificate,primary
schl certificate.is driver's license needed.

Succesful at last...my interview went so smooth,thanks 2 dose of u that wished me well kennyeast stonesjay...nd thanks 2 my all mighty God...

Succesful at last...my interview went so smooth,thanks 2 dose of u that wished me well kennyeast stonesjay...nd thanks 2 my all mighty God...

Congrats Amanor. You have started the week very well for us all. Greater testimonies awaits us tomorrow,Wednesday and next week.
@ STONESANJAY, you are next to testify. SHALOM.

forum members,is it dat some of our members re yet to discover dis new thread? Anyway my big day comes up 2morrow,i need ur prayers,,,MY CASE SHALL NOT BE DIFFERENT IN JESUS NAME...i shall post my success b4 d end of 2morrow.
amanor why are you fretting when the Almighty GOD has perfected your case .Go and get you visa IJN.pls mine come up on th 21st of march exactly a week from now

Congrats! Congrats!! Congrats!!!... that's yet another success story...God will continue to drive this forum,,, By his grace we shall all have what belongs to us...Amen

Congrats once more Amanor....please put everyone waiting to be interviewed in prayers....My interview is coming up on 25th of May..

infact l really thank
God for ur success
and l pray for those
that are going for
there interview
this month that they
shall receieve favour
from the lord lJN.
PLS,what else apart
from medicalz,police,N.passport
sec and pri schl cert.
Thank u ppl

please post ur interview experience for us o...We are patiently waiting to hear from you...lol

ah ah good news .i actually came here to wish you luck and keep praying for you ,so i went straight and typed without knowing our God has already done it again .amanor a very big congratulations to you .We may not have a godfather but we have GOD THE FATHER.once again congratulatios .pls post ur experience.stonejay congratulations in advance.mine comes up 21st of this month .a week from now .SHALOM

Amanor, congrats! GOD is forever faithful! God will do our own also IJN

This thread is should be the continuation of our lost thread, for reasons unknown to us, our active thread was deleted. Good luck to us.

It is very painful 2 have lost dt thread wt those wonderful info. Anyway, we need not be bothered 'cos eventhough we lost d thread, we've not lost our successes and testimonies. Kennyeast thanks 4 bringing us 2geda again.

What a testimony! Congratulations. We a waiting 4 ur interview experience.

For the others still going 4 interview dis week and dis month, God Almighty has gone b4 u 2 prepare d way. Just trust in Him and let His praise fill ur mouth and u will be amazed when u see how beautifully He has prepared ur visa.

My interview Experience

first of all i jst want to say thank you to all dose hu wished me well nd prayed 4 me,ur prayers really helped me.

i got to the Embassy by 5:30 am,cs i didnt want to take any chances.we did d normal security check den we paid d USD819 in counter room,den were finally lead into a waiting where we were interviewed.After submitting my documents to a black lady who was kind of getting on my last nerve cs she was asking 2 many irrelevant questions about my documents,but i didnt sho it out cs she wasnt d one dat was gonna interview me...
After submitting my docs i was told 2 take a sit 4 a while den i was called 2 window 12 by a white gentle nd friendly guy hu was like in his late 20's...

me: gud morning sir(wit a smiley face)
co:eek:h gud morning(smilling)
co:raise ur rite hand
me:i did it
co:u swear 2 tell the truth 2day
me:i swear
co:sign here
me:i did,den took my finger print
co:wat is ur highest level of qualification
me:high skul no degree
co:hw many subject did u sit 4?
me:8
co:hw may did u pass?
me:i passed all 8
co:what was ur worst subject?
me:chemistry
co:why?
me:i told him
co:what about ur best?
me:i told him
co:why dnt u have ur original result?
me:i told him why
co:do u hv a scratch card 4 me 2 verify dis result?
me:no
co:eek:k
co:hold on one moment(told me 2 hv my sit)
me:i went 2 sit 4 a while den he called me back.
co:can u tell me why u re using ur neco instead of ur waec
me:told him why
co:typed some tins into his computer
co: (smilling)go 2 dis address on the 22nd of march 2 pick up ur visa
me: thank u very much sir
co: u welcome

my observation

you have a;ready won dd visa dey only want 2 no if ur documents re real,u jst hv 2 make sure u hv answers 4 evry question he asks but if u dnt hv any idea at all tell him dat u dnt hv an idea den try 2 divert him or her 2 an area where u hv sometin 2 say...
dat was it oh forum members,am sure d guy dat interviewed me,was d one dat interview kennyeast....

Congratulations for another breakthrough. We thank the Most High for your success. Peace unto u! Benniit