• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@sapana same here.. done interview 6th Oct but waiting call from embassy..its giving me lots or pain/worry..my under graduation study's going to hell..DV letting me down..hmm nw have faith in God misfortune will pass..tc all..

For all who are waiting for the call from embassy..............Its actually take 1 week to 12 week to finish the process 221(g).

no it doesnt creat much problem because last year dv 2010 a relative of my case number is 5** has given interview on the july 2010 though he is cuurent on october 2009. it is beacause he has some problem on filling DS230 and DSP122 and thats why he send his DS230 and DSP122 form lately. they send it on march 2010 and at last they got visa. so dont worry if you are confident and genuine then it doesnt create any problem. so good luck everybody.

hi thanks to rply

my younger brother got dv visa in 2005 (with family). my qs is can he give me sponsor ship and is it helpful for me.
can i cheak online when will be my interview schedule date
for pcc how will i write in bengali or english and can i write it in typing
for pcc is it need for my wife
for pcc what are things require
my dv winning leter received by my bro in california and i mention this address for receive card is it problem for me

my no is
2011AS00010*** can u tell me when will be my interview date.

send paper 23rd Aug 2010
recv paper 25th Aug 2010

@ Sapana1979 !
Same case here. I also passed 3 weeks. No call from embassy. Name check is going on....
Don't know what is behind my name.
-Sabrina
Case: 37**
Interview: 6 Oct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Polash,

Find my answers in green. Regarding police cc some one from BD (rony, sabrina, himaloy etc..) will be able to help you

hi thanks to rply

my younger brother got dv visa in 2005 (with family). my qs is can he give me sponsor ship and is it helpful for me. -- yes he can
can i cheak online when will be my interview schedule date -- December, 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5172.html)
for pcc how will i write in bengali or english and can i write it in typing
for pcc is it need for my wife
for pcc what are things require
my dv winning leter received by my bro in california and i mention this address for receive card is it problem for me -- NO

my no is
2011AS00010*** can u tell me when will be my interview date. -- already mentioned

send paper 23rd Aug 2010
recv paper 25th Aug 2010

Hello Himaloy !!
I was also interviewed on 6-Oct. waiting 4 call........
Dont worry. When it takes more time, then the possibility of visa increases. Coz if there any problem they would return your passport shortly without visa. But it taking time, so dont be upset. just keep your daily routine as was before.
Hey!! I am advising you!!!!! But my situation is also like you.... sometimes sleepless till midnight.
PRAY TO ALLAH!
-Sabrina

@sapana same here.. done interview 6th Oct but waiting call from embassy..its giving me lots or pain/worry..my under graduation study's going to hell..DV letting me down..hmm nw have faith in God misfortune will pass..tc all..

Hello Himaloy !!
I was also interviewed on 6-Oct. waiting 4 call........
Dont worry. When it takes more time, then the possibility of visa increases. Coz if there any problem they would return your passport shortly without visa. But it taking time, so dont be upset. just keep your daily routine as was before.
Hey!! I am advising you!!!!! But my situation is also like you.... sometimes sleepless till midnight.
PRAY TO ALLAH!
-Sabrina

Sounds good.......this is how people get used to.
Be patient.It will be sweet in the end. U guise didn't even pass a month.Lot of episode still to come.It wont be a surprise if any of you wait till September 2011.
I'm telling this not to make u worry but to be strong and face the reality.
All the best friends.

Dear Zahidal,

May I know where are you from? Are you from Mongolia, originally? I have some questions regarding DV. Please let me know.

May I know where are you from? Are you from Mongolia, originally? I have some questions regarding DV. Please let me know.

Ariuna,

No I amo not from Mongolia. I am from Bangladesh. You can ask me your question if I know the answer I will be able to tell you.

Thanks

Dear Metroloy!
It is very difficult and painful to wait for an uncertain future.... isn't it?
But I didn't feel yet any type of investigation from the embassy.
-Sabrina

(interviewed on 6-Oct, now waiting 4 call)

Sounds good.......this is how people get used to.
Be patient.It will be sweet in the end. U guise didn't even pass a month.Lot of episode still to come.It wont be a surprise if any of you wait till September 2011.
I'm telling this not to make u worry but to be strong and face the reality.
All the best friends.

thanks zahidul
ihve problem that is if i don't know my interview date before two months then how i can i arrange my pcc.
is it possible that my wife will apply pcc for me as because of i m in dubai.i will get pcc from dubai police and send a photocopy of that

HI Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its very painfull 2 wait, every step geting slow to work, but upto when my case will be pending,OH god help me .

Dear all,
When I need information about dv process, then no one can provide me the exact information. Thats I find ur this forum.
Can any body plz tell me how longer 2NL will come. Cause still now I am not getting the 2NL. I have receive my 1st NL in july 2010 and send it back during the month. How long I have been wait……………..

Dear all,
When I need information about dv process, then no one can provide me the exact information. Thats I find ur this forum.
Can any body plz tell me how longer 2NL will come. Cause still now I am not getting the 2NL. I have receive my 1st NL in july 2010 and send it back during the month. How long I have been wait……………..

Nazdv,
Please write your case number and when you exactly sent your forms to Kcc so that others can help you out. To do this you need to edit your signature by going to the "settings" button at the top right corner of this page.

How long..........How much time I ve?
Still m waiting for suggestion.............

Dear all,
I,m Md.Zahid Rassul Nadia's Husband. our interview was 20th October, To day i share my interview experience which may help for every body, who's are waiting for dv interview 2011. I,m a business man, Our company name is 'Synergy Innovations' . It,s a customize software Company . Nadia & I Run this Company last 8 Years. we have a 4 years son name Mashroor Zahid (Nuvin).On 20th October At 8am we arrived embassy, after all security checking we are waiting for interview , our interview time was 9am . at 9 they call me to get ready, after 15 or 20 minutes They call me at room no 6 , a Bangali lady was their , first she ask me for my second letter,i gave her , then she ask me our original and photocopy document's. I gave her. After checking all doc's ,She returned me my TIN certificate, Bank Statement, I-134 Form,Income tax Paper, she asked me why i not translate my document's. (My ssc in1988 And hhc 1990, i made all doc's like admit card, registration card, mark sheet and certificate convert to English by Dhaka Board Office, I do that because i thought it will be more secured ), they young lady said dv want' bangla doc's with translated in English. she gave me the medical report, and said i will be needed if u got visa. then she said please wait out door we will call u again, after few minutes they call me and my family at door !! (i cant remember the number) here a foreigner man who nicely talking in 'KHATI BANGLA' take our finger print . After Complete his process he told us to wait out door. After 15 minutes they call again at door 6 , in that time i go with my family, here again that Bangali lady with a foreigner lady (Her eyes was always on the computer) and start asking question the bangali lady translate her question in bangla, They asked me 1.whats my name 2. What is the height education And the passing Year, 3. how much money i paid for visa interview fee, ( here i told the total amount ) she asked again i explain her why i told in total (per person i gave 57.500 with bank charge) , VAI MELA GULO TAKA BER HOEA GELO , she asked me where was the bank , and had i deposit that my self? I Said the location And Again said yes. 4. she asked what am i doing and when i start business? 5. why my certificate and admit card are made English. (as per dhaka board rules when board made docs in English they does not return the bangla docs ) . i explain them why my picture is not on my admit card and registration card. The banglali lady said she understand that, and she explain that to the councilor .
5. she asked my son's date of birth. 6. where we live. 7. where was our marriage Hall, 8. Was our marriage love or settle ? 9. How we involve in love. 10. our marriage date, 11. what was the year we first meet And how?12. why we got married after 3 year's. 13. who lives with us? 14. what is our living address? 15. From 1993 to 1996 what had i done (she asked me because i started business in 1997). 15. she asked me have i any other photo ID ? ( I submitted NID , MrP Passport, Trade License ) 16. she asked me any photo id before 2009 , i said in that moment i don't have. then she asked me had i fill up the additional questionnaire paper i said no, then they return all our original documents and passport with a blue sheet where a tic mark on 221(g) remarks SEE attach ditio(IN attach paper Marked on Required Photo ID Before 2009) and a seal (Adnal Process We will Contract you on Phone After Received Result) and the questionnaire paper, and said please submit your photo id card which before 2009, and answer the questionnaire on any Sunday to Thursday at 12pm to 12:30 pm in the door no.#3. Before 30 th sep 2011.. IT was the end of our DV Interview . AT Home when we check our original document we found they did not return my HSC certificate and admit card and my wife's SSC Certificate and admit card .

Ok friends this is my interview experience , What u are thinking?

My advice don't make english your bangla education documents by any Board , Make in translate in english by authorize company. and submit old photo id as much as u can.

Thanks to all
Zahid