• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Thanks nightingle ,my case also in dv ,so how long they can take it for study ?my all doc r 100% original & i am single in status too. So they have to give visa oneday to me. But after all its lottery too.

sapana1979, in every single individual got the 221(g) who is unmarried now a days. I dont know when you will get the visa. Visa is 2500-3000 (FROM 5999 DV WINNER) in unit. If there is any family winner there may be 4 to 5 member. If they will get the visa, then every member will be counted. Like, If there is a 5 member: 3000-5 = 2995 visa is left. My intention of this calculation is, it will be very unfortunate, if they give visa to the family winner. The visa unit is going to decrease at huge amount. At last if they take more time in 221(g) then it will bring lower chance for those people who are single.

hi i m a new usr. can u hepl me for some qus

1. i am a dv 2011 winner from bangladesh. my case number is 2011AS00010xxx.
sent first nl to kcc at august,10. can anyone tell that when my number will be current and my interview will be held?
2. i lost my ssc admit card and regis card. what will i do
3. between ssc & hsc there is so many years gap is it prob for me.
4. my hsc admit card regi card certificate and mark sheet all have same prob that my father name. i made it correct from board.but i did one thin that is i got one photy copy of old things with attached by principal so is it good for me.
5. i m working in dubai govt job. is it good for me
6. i m married prson and hv two son

@ polash512

1. I am a dv 2011 winner from bangladesh. My case number is 2011as00010xxx.
Sent first nl to kcc at august,10. Can anyone tell that when my number will be current and my interview will be held?
ans: Please see the visa bulletin to predict when your case no. Will current. Click here visa bulletin
2. I lost my ssc admit card and regis card. What will i do
ans: Please try to find out the admit card and registration card. If you cant, then it will be problem for you.
3. Between ssc & hsc there is so many years gap is it prob for me.
ans: It may not be create any problem. But they may ask you for that in the interview. So be prepared.
4. My hsc admit card regi card certificate and mark sheet all have same prob that my father name. I made it correct from board.but i did one thin that is i got one photy copy of old things with attached by principal so is it good for me.
ans: Its a great work but unless they ask you for the original one, you need not to provide the old one (photocopy).
5. I m working in dubai govt job. Is it good for me
ans: I think it will not that much beneficial.
6. I m married prson and hv two son
ans: What is your question?

thank you.

hi everybody,
I sent my forms (DS 230, DSP122) to Kcc by DHL at 6th oct 2010. DHL delivered to KCC 8 oct,2010.But Kcc has not confirmed me the reception. what is the matter behind this you think or do u think that for my delay to send forms they will not process? but when I call Kcc no problem they will process my case but can not ensure my mail.do u have knowledge about how long they r

hi everybody,
I sent my forms (DS 230, DSP122) to Kcc by DHL at 6th oct 2010. DHL delivered to KCC 8 oct,2010.But Kcc has not confirmed me the reception. what is the matter behind this you think or do u think that for my delay to send forms they will not process? but when I call Kcc no problem they will process my case but can not ensure my mail.do u have knowledge about how long they take to reply.plz... give feed back.

my case no:2011AS00010***

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everybody,
I sent my forms (DS 230, DSP122) to Kcc by DHL at 6th oct 2010. DHL delivered to KCC 8 oct,2010.But Kcc has not confirmed me the reception. what is the matter behind this you think or do u think that for my delay to send forms they will not process? but when I call Kcc no problem they will process my case but can not ensure my mail.do u have knowledge about how long they r

sstric36, please mention the date of your first notification letter? When did you got the letter from KCC?

I was interviewed on 6-Oct
20 days passed.
No call from embassy.
-Sabrina

1. i am a dv 2011 winner from bangladesh. my case number is 2011AS00010xxx.
sent first nl to kcc at august,10. can anyone tell that when my number will be current and my interview will be held?
2. i lost my ssc admit card and regis card. what will i do

Not a problem.U have to gather other ID like driver's lenience,college I cards,literary card, N ID, or any other I card containing your photo and that I card should be 3 to 5 years old( older is better).

3. between ssc & hsc there is so many years gap is it prob for me.
4. my hsc admit card regi card certificate and mark sheet all have same prob that my father name. i made it correct from board.but i did one thin that is i got one photy copy of old things with attached by principal so is it good for me.
5. i m working in dubai govt job. is it good for me

Neither good nor bad.Follow the instructions provided by the KCC& Embassy.

6. i m married prson and hv two son

For rest of the queries follow bivrat. cheers.

Bivrat!
Thanks for your information. Yes, I also thought that. My case number is 2011AS000037**
But if there is a verification matter of address, then I may face problem. I put the same address as present & permanent. But the building owner name is not my father's name. We bought a Flat some years ago at santibagh. So I used that address as permanent. Now, if there isn't a proper verification, and the people of my area know the building owner's name, not my father's name. Can u make me sure that embassy must verify the address or not?
Sabrina

don't worry you will get visa. to day we drop our photo id and others id and answered paper , they give a slip , at that slip they wrote please return on 4th nov to review decision of your immigrant visa case.

Bivrat!
Thanks for your information. Yes, I also thought that. My case number is 2011AS000037**
But if there is a verification matter of address, then I may face problem. I put the same address as present & permanent. But the building owner name is not my father's name. We bought a Flat some years ago at santibagh. So I used that address as permanent. Now, if there isn't a proper verification, and the people of my area know the building owner's name, not my father's name. Can u make me sure that embassy must verify the address or not?
Sabrina

Sabrina, it will not create any type of problem. They just check in FBI (Name check). Even they do not check the marital status. SO NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

Thanks Bivrat!
I am not married and did not submit any wrong information. What is yoru real name? Bivrat!!?? Where do u live? May I know that?
Sabrina, it will not create any type of problem. They just check in FBI (Name check). Even they do not check the marital status. SO NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

@Sabrina........yes, ofcourse you can. i am rony from dhaka and now, i am doing MBA in American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB)

@ bivrat: the date of 1st NL

According to the current address (address of one of my relative) provided in my E-DV application form, they send my 1st NL to that address but the address, but when the letter came I was absent at that address. And some how they sent it back to KCC without any change. In the mean time I was notified by KCC that the NL returned to them stating the address was wrong and they suggested to contact with them for further processing. Accordingly I emailed and make phone call and they suggest me to send the forms (DS 230 and DSP 122) by downloading from internet. I completed the forms accurately and sent but this took 1.5 month time.

The date I received the email : 16 august 2010
frms send to kcc : 6 october 2010
dhl confirmation : 8 october2010

@ bivrat: the date of 1st NL

According to the current address (address of one of my relative) provided in my E-DV application form, they send my 1st NL to that address but the address, but when the letter came I was absent at that address. And some how they sent it back to KCC without any change. In the mean time I was notified by KCC that the NL returned to them stating the address was wrong and they suggested to contact with them for further processing. Accordingly I emailed and make phone call and they suggest me to send the forms (DS 230 and DSP 122) by downloading from internet. I completed the forms accurately and sent but this took 1.5 month time.

The date I received the email : 16 august 2010
frms send to kcc : 6 october 2010
dhl confirmation : 8 october2010

sstric36, you have fallen behind too much then other people. Because so many people sent their DS230 and DSP122 within 7 day after received their 1stNL. So my advice is, you have nothing to with but for wait. So be patience and w8 for 2nd NL. But i want to say one thing that, now you have create a lower chance to get the visa. Dont worry and keep faith on ALMIGHTY "ALLAH".

Hi Everybody.
Today it completed 3 weeks after interview my case still pending ,no any answer,what to do ? how long it may takes ?Made me confusion.