• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

what ID of ur husband u showed them? and what more to submit u decided? is there any mistakes in ur ID cards? pls share........

I told u guys to take as many photo ID cards as you have...hope everything will be fine........

hi all. sorry for late. yes, i do.

they give us another interview time, b'cause they want another photo ID card of my husband. so we ll go next week to embassy. they kept our all photocopy papers and also main copy of ssc registration and admit card of me, and certificates of my husband. don't know what is going on. prey for us.

thank you to all.

@nadia

Hello Metroloy!
Thanks for your advice. I am in "Additional Processing (221g)". Is there any difference between Additional Processing & Administrative Processing?
Sabrina
They will call you within a month of your interview date.Stay calm.Let me tell u something if you are in additional processing [(221(g)]u got nothing to do about that.U 'll definitely get a call in a month time.

Cheers.

Open Question To Everyone:
Do the People get any Advantages Who got 2nd Letter Earlier?
Please Answer if anybody have any idea or experience.
-Sabrina

(Interviewed & waiting for phone call from Embassy)

Last edited by a moderator:
what ID of ur husband u showed them? and what more to submit u decided? is there any mistakes in ur ID cards? pls share........

hi nightingle . sorry for late reply.

my husband 's all documents converted to english by board, as we know that board gived the english docs and they kept his all bangla docs which are attached with his photo, such as admin card, registration card. so without NID he has no any photo id card, b'cause he is doing a business. now we r trying to find out any id card of his school, college, etc.

whatz up to your father? u find any id?

take care. hope everything ll be ok. and prey for us. thanks.

from nadia

@nightingle, i forgot to tell u that, embassy told us to bring any photo id card and gived us papers, for addition proccessing , and also a questionary papers. next interview, we have to be show the id with question answer.

thanks.

nadia

Nadiasaifur,

i didnt understand. Has the embassy given u a blue sheet mentioning to submit more photo ID? or they mentioned ur case is under Additional processing? the terms r totally different. Additional processing means it is already been accepted ....just need to verify something. And they have given u another interview time or given a time schedule to submit ID cards?
They didt give us any additional papers to submit. So would u tell me whatz that? Did they keep the National ID of ur husband?

I dont know why they dont like to accept the national ID cards as photo ID, is there anything better than that? It was issued more than 2 yes ago and It has even finger print.

Hellooooo!!!
Yesterday I found my another ID card at my home which is about 3 years' old. But how can I submit that ID card now?
I have already faced my interview and waiting for phone call...
Sabrina

Does anybody have idea how many visas (or guess depending on previous years how many visas given in a month in average) already given in Bangladesh for DV-2011?
Sabrina

Hello!!
Does anybody have previous experience on observing in previous years for any DV applicant that US EMBASSY TAKES ACTION FOR ADDRESS AND OTHERS VERIFICATION?
Please reply, feeling tension.
-Sabrina
(Sleepless, interrview date 06-OCT-2011 & waiting for phone call from US Embassy, Dhaka)

Does anybody have idea how many visas (or guess depending on previous years how many visas given in a month in average) already given in Bangladesh for DV-2011?
Sabrina

Embassy will keep your allocation alive until ur visa application is rejected. So you don't need to count that. U don't need to provide them anything unless they ask u for that. cheers.

Sabrina

There is no avg limit of visa for the month. In the DV2011 there are 6001 applicant selected and from that only 2500-3000 DV visa will be issued. That is what i know. For your previous post i would like to say that, you are out of problem. Because the lower the case number is, the higher chance to get visa, its true. But you have already finished the interview, that mean your DV processing is so fast than others. I also know that whose interview will be in the month of march and so on, they have lower chance to get visa, because the visa number(2500-3000) will be finished or almost going to be finished. US consulate then reject so many selctee to show a lame excuse. Like more photo id, medical, spelling mistake etc. If i am wrong in some extent then please correct me. Thank you all...........

Nadiasaifur,

i didnt understand. Has the embassy given u a blue sheet mentioning to submit more photo ID? or they mentioned ur case is under Additional processing? the terms r totally different. Additional processing means it is already been accepted ....just need to verify something. And they have given u another interview time or given a time schedule to submit ID cards?
They didt give us any additional papers to submit. So would u tell me whatz that? Did they keep the National ID of ur husband?

I dont know why they dont like to accept the national ID cards as photo ID, is there anything better than that? It was issued more than 2 yes ago and It has even finger print.

nightingle, they gave us a blue sheet, "Additional Processing" stamp in the form also write "See Attached". they gave us 2 other white papers. 1 page is Additional questionnaire form and last 1 mentioned to submit more photo id card. so we got 3 papers, 1 blue sheet and 2 white sheet.

nadia

hi rony, i have a question for additional_questionnaire_form. this form is need for the main applicant or also his family member?

its' urgent, pls reply ASAP.

thank you.

nadiasaifur.

Hi Sabrina and all

Don't worry at all about the number of visa. Every year US plans to bring 50,000 from all over the world except some countries (China, india, paki etc) and for each country they will bring at best 7% of total 50,000 which means 3500 at best from any country. So from BD they will allow 3500 at best. But till now not even for a yr it was possible to bring as many as 3500 from any country. There are couple of main reasons: wrong information, missing information, disqualified and not able to process before Sept 30 of that fiscal yr.

So my suggestion is don't worry about this process with this tension you are not able to buy anything. Just submit all the correct information and then pray. I have already mentioned in this forum for Muslims US immigration process takes some time because of administrative processing / background check / name check. In my case when I came to US it took around 5 months to get the visa as my name is very common muslim name.

This blue sheet is for famous 'Additional Processing'. I had the same experience when I came first came to US. It took for me around 5 months as my name is a very common muslim name. But don't worry. FBI has upgraded their system and according to them it now takes 72 hours for most of the cases and within 3 months almost 98% is completed. One more thing is DV process is kind of expedited process as everything must be completed by Sept 30 of each fiscal yr (and for us this date is 30 Sept, 2011). So don't worry... submit all the required documents and pray for the best.