• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

thanks man 4 dat interpretation. Next year those COs must say to us AKWAABA TO USA.. certainly by dis time nxt year, i say by dis time nxt year we'll be in the same country by the grace of God. 1 love man.

Amenoooo! Egwe will surely do our heart desires for us! Amen, bro. Peaceoooo!

Guys, I started my police report today and it was a horrible experience. Could I attribute it to the impending x'mas? The people were just hostile and unfriendly. What? But all the same, it will be ready for collection in 2 wks time. Peace! Benniit

That's the sort of things going on there. We don't have a choice other than kowtowing to whatever they demand. Btw, it's good to hear you have completed the application and I hope come 2 weeks time it will be ready for pick up.

Merry christmas and a happy new year

To all of us, i want to say a merry christmas and a successful 2011. Thank u so much 4 being a wonderful family in this forum, in all dat we have been to each other, i'll like to congratulate every one and to say lets do it better in 2011. God bless us all. Amen

Merry Christmas to u fellow forumites. Hope U have the best in this yuletide season and the comingdays. Good luck

Hi all
Merry christmas and a happy new year to all of dv2011 winner. I wish the best for those who have interview date the last week of this year and the fist week of the new year.
In the NAME OF THE GLORY JESUS
AMEN

That's the sort of things going on there. We don't have a choice other than kowtowing to whatever they demand. Btw, it's good to hear you have completed the application and I hope come 2 weeks time it will be ready for pick up.

Yes, it will be ready for pick up in a fortnight.

I WISH U AND UR FAMILY A MERRY X'MAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE. PEACE! BENNIIT

Yes, indeed Master Jesus is born today. I wish all of us a merry x'mas, esp those going for their interviews the last week of this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, indeed Master Jesus is born today. I wish all of us a merry x'mas, esp those going for their interviews the last week of this month.

Thanks Benniit. Merry X-Mass and Happy New Year to you too. Thank you again for the good luck wish in the interview for all of us who have it next week. Let God be with us and make us reach that day when we will be able to tell the happy news to you fellow forum members. Good luck to all of us.

As the year draws to a close and our appointment dates draw nearer, let us thank God for all His blessings and this great door He has opened to us forumers. We shouldn't also forget the hope of life He's given unto us through His Son Jesus as we remember his birth this day. I wish you all the the best of the season; love, joy and happiness; and success in our interviews!! Merry Christmas!!!!

As the year draws to a close and our appointment dates draw nearer, let us thank God for all His blessings and this great door He has opened to us forumers. We shouldn't also forget the hope of life He's given unto us through His Son Jesus as we remember his birth this day. I wish you all the the best of the season; love, joy and happiness; and success in our interviews!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Thanks a lot akwasi_yankee. It is perfectly right that we need to thank God for everything He has done in our lives. Merry X-Mass and Happy New year to you too.

Dear Forumites,

I trust you are all keeping well by the grace of God.

Merry Christmas to you all. May you not loose out on any blessings that the season will bring.

Meilleurs voeux et Bonne et heureuse année

Yes, a lot of us! What do you want to know? We are here to contribute to whatever question you will put here.

Ammeck09, i'll be going to the interview in Feb 2011 with my husband. my question is, do they accept Customary Marriage Certificate? I married in January and registered the Marriage under Customary law in September. what are some of the possible questions they may ask?

hello forumites labora2 had a successfull interview 2day.OMG God has done a miracle to our brother.
be glory to God.u can c the interview in the ethiopian thread.

Ammeck09, i'll be going to the interview in Feb 2011 with my husband. my question is, do they accept Customary Marriage Certificate? I married in January and registered the Marriage under Customary law in September. what are some of the possible questions they may ask?

I don't much about the customary marriage certificate, but if you got that from any government department, e.g. district, municipal or metroplitan assembly - then it's okay to go with that. There are no set questions to expect, but as married couples you should be able to know much about each other family. For instance, how many siblings do your spouse have, name them? when was the last time you saw your mother/father in law? what food did your spouse ate yesterday? what is his/her favorate food? So in a nutshell, you need to know everything about your spouse - family, education, work, hobbies, etc. Mind you, they may ask both of you the same questions and cross-check your responses.

Ammeck, Did you finally get a Driver's License and how is the job search coming along?

Yes, I've got the US (Maryland driving license now). About the job situation, it's very difficult now but God always makes a way for his children. With the current state of the economy, you have to start from somewhere - even jobs that are below your standard. With time you may be able to find your way out, but always it's better to enhance your knowledge (education) if you want to succeed in the US. Americans don't 'respect' other countries qualifications, so a little chance you get you've to try and get a qualification. If you're a female, you stand a better chance of getting a job early than a male. Let's hope you'll be successful (which I think you will) in your interview, you can contact me for some piece of advice.