• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2010 winners from kenya

Kamauz,

Has KCC replied to your mail yet? Please let us know.

Mamaizoo, i have been M.I.A for a while now and yes KCC did reply to confirm that they had recieved my letter..phew,..the best part is that it took them only two days to reply

Hi guys,i arrived safely in the US last week on Thursday. I thank the Almighty God for making it a reality. i wish all who r waiting for their interviews the best.

Mjamaa, I thank God for ua safe journey. May the doors open wide for you now than ever in Jesus Name. I decree success and victory upon you in Jesus name. It shall be well with ua life in the US, He who begun the good work will be faithful to complete it.

Mamaizoo, i have been M.I.A for a while now and yes KCC did reply to confirm that they had recieved my letter..phew,..the best part is that it took them only two days to reply

Welcome back Kamauz. You may be current in Feb or March which is not far away, so please start preparing ua docs when u still have ample time.

Welcome back Kamauz. You may be current in Feb or March which is not far away, so please start preparing ua docs when u still have ample time.

Thanks mate...i just started doing so..hope everything works out good for the both of us

Hey guys, does anyone know the visa new rules of dv lottery visa at nairobi embassy? education rules in nairobi?

I'm happy for you. I just have a querry. I'm from kenya but I leave in italy. I have an interview date. The thing is I don't have my kcse certificate but I have the leaving cert. I'm still in uni but I took a break some years back. Do I have to have a kcse cert. or the high school leaving cert. will do?...and can the work done in university also count? Thanks in advance.

I'm happy for you!!!! Hey about the certificates, can I go there with my high school leaving cert. or i need the final kcse cert.????