• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hi Abutey,

The answer to your question is a big yes. My sponsor scan the forms and sent it to me via email. If you have access to fax, you can use that one as well. Both are accepted.

Thanks a lot Alexee.

CN: 2010AF00031***
NL dated : 21st of March 2009
NL received:16th May 2009
Returned forms: 30th July 2009
2nd NL received: 3rd March 2009
Started medicals: 10th March 2009
Medicals completed: yet to pick results

Hi Abutey,

The answer to your question is a big yes. My sponsor scan the forms and sent it to me via email. If you have access to fax, you can use that one as well. Both are accepted.

Yes Abutay, your sponsor can send it by any means so far as it's readable.

Good luck with the interviews in May Sebulonde and Ammeck...I know you will both be fine :)

Just remember to take all your documents and be able to provide proof of whatever you submitted in the application.

Hurry up and get your visas so you can come and join me so we all freeze in this place :)

Thanks for wishing us good luck. On my part I'm trying not to leave any stone untouched. So far everything is going on well and hope to get everything in place before my interview. All the details and everything I'm sending are true and genuine, and hope the Good Lord will grant my wish and everyone here.

Thanks for wishing us good luck. On my part I'm trying not to leave any stone untouched. So far everything is going on well and hope to get everything in place before my interview. All the details and everything I'm sending are true and genuine, and hope the Good Lord will grant my wish and everyone here.

ammeck,

Congratulationssss in advance, i am happy for you cos you deserve it.

One love

That was so fast. Congs, what does the 2nd Package include? I can't wait to have mine.
You mentioned that you are going to need 3 police certificates from different countries? You must be a traveled man! Anyway how is going on?
Like I mentioned to Alex, I am from Uganda and ma interview is going to be in Nairobi. Hope that doesn't change a thing!

Hi Sebulonde, how are you getting on with preparation so far? Hope everything is going on smoothly for you. Could you give us update on your preparation?

Hi guys.
I received my Social Security Card on 21st March, n de next day started my job hunt. Wow the first experience was not encouraging at all. They said they dont have work on my field and secondly they need American work experience. Can u believe that? I just arrived how can i have American experience? Anyway i have posted numerous applications n I know definitely interviews are along the way. U guys remember me in prayer. To God Be the Glory.

Hi guys.
I received my Social Security Card on 21st March, n de next day started my job hunt. Wow the first experience was not encouraging at all. They said they dont have work on my field and secondly they need American work experience. Can u believe that? I just arrived how can i have American experience? Anyway i have posted numerous applications n I know definitely interviews are along the way. U guys remember me in prayer. To God Be the Glory.

Hi Computek09,

Congrats on the receipt of your Social Security Card. The expirence you went through on your job hunt is just like a fresh graduate from school with no working expirence but belive me, there's always a starting point. We are with you in prayers. Just keep on searching, you will land on one soon.

Hi Computek09,

Congrats on the receipt of your Social Security Card. The expirence you went through on your job hunt is just like a fresh graduate from school with no working expirence but belive me, there's always a starting point. We are with you in prayers. Just keep on searching, you will land on one soon.

Thank you alex for your words of encouragement. I am still searching and sending in applications so hopefully one of these will be successful. I am praying for all of you to come n join me in job hunting.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Thank you alex for your words of encouragement. I am still searching and sending in applications so hopefully one of these will be successful. I am praying for all of you to come n join me in job hunting.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

computek,

You will be fine soon, i'm positive about it.

Hi guys.

This situation is prevalence in Europe and America. I remember in the UK even common cleaning you need to have some UK work experience before you can be look at. Things have really changed and the current financial crisis has even made it worse.

It's really hard now to find a job but don't give up because you are bound to 'land' one from your numerous applications. Aim high but don't forget you could start from a low paid job to eventually finding yourself in a high position. Don't also forget to enhance your knowledge once you find something to do (American qualification), because that will put you in a good position to secure a well-paid post. For the mean time, you have to start from 'somewhere' in order to make a living then you can look ahead.

Hope for the best for you.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

We will all be there by the grace of God. You are bound to get a good job in order to help those who will come later.

Hi guys.

computek09, have you receive your GC?

Still high unemployment across the country..although there are a lot of opportunities for Engineers and people in Hi-tech industries.

However, if you check the Onet website and look at your corresponding job category, it will pretty much tell u whether there is demand or not for your job category.

I have a few interviews lined up so will see how they go. If they don't go well, I will sell kenkey pepper and fish by the corner on Park Avenue so you can come there when you are hungry :)

Hi AmericaBound, any update on your job search? Hope things work well for you.

hi Ammeck and Sebulonde hop u preparing well towards ur interview. i ask for Strength from God for u all. All the best guys