• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

guys i think we should also note this

QUOTE=kennyyak2002;2116701]HELLO,
My younger brother, a Nigerian was denied a DV lottery 2009 on the 15th of October 2009 in Lagos, Nigeria. He was denied because he was not able to remember his NECO exam number. Is it possible to appeal?

I got that from a thread and was really pissed why such would be a reason for visa denial maybe it has been ages he finished secondary school.So guys you never can tell, we should really be over prepared;for the graduates,do not forget your matriculation number when going for interview.

QUOTE=kennyyak2002;2116701]HELLO,
My younger brother, a Nigerian was denied a DV lottery 2009 on the 15th of October 2009 in Lagos, Nigeria. He was denied because he was not able to remember his NECO exam number. Is it possible to appeal?

I got that from a thread and was really pissed why such would be a reason for visa denial maybe it has been ages he finished secondary school.So guys you never can tell, we should really be over prepared;for the graduates,do not forget your matriculation number when going for interview.

My friend who went to the embassy on the 7th of october was asked to solve this equation because he had A1 back in WAEC, 2x + 10 = 20 find x.

So it's better to be prepared in every way... Goodluck to everyone!!!

My friend who went to the embassy on the 7th of october was asked to solve this equation because he had A1 back in WAEC, 2x + 10 = 20 find x.

So it's better to be prepared in every way... Goodluck to everyone!!!

2x + 10 = 20 Ans:
2x = 20 - 10
2x = 10
x = 10/2
x = 5.
Our help is ONLY from GOD.

Dv 2010 interview

My Nigerian friend,
I am from thailand. my case number 2010as00002xxx. I have faced interview on 6th ocrober'2009.
every thing was went well but at the end the consular officer told me that we need some processing before issue u a visa. we will contact u when the processing is complete.

My interview are as follows:
C.O.: What is your name?
Me: My name is……..
C.O: What is your father name?
Me: …………………
C.O. What’s your last degree?
Me:………………………..
CO: When have u completed your last degree?
Me:…………………………………
CO: Where u live today?
Me:…………………….
CO: What do u do now?
CO: are u married?
Me:………………..
CO: Have you paid visa fees?
Me:……………………….
CO: Raise your right hand and take oath
Me: I do
CO: Sign DS 230
Me: I sign

Then the consular officer discussed 01 minute with local lady with her.
and then said to me that………”We kept your passport. We have some processing. We will contact with u as soon as the processing complete.” they gave me back all my original documents accept my bachelor degrees certificate. THAT’S ALL.

I have submitted all my documents accurate and authenticated. Anybody please write regarding my case. What is going to be happen in my case and fate?
NOW, IS THERE ANY PROBABILITY OF MY GETTING VISA?

My Nigerian friend,
I am from thailand. my case number 2010as00002xxx. I have faced interview on 6th ocrober'2009.
every thing was went well but at the end the consular officer told me that we need some processing before issue u a visa. we will contact u when the processing is complete.

and then said to me that………”We kept your passport. We have some processing. We will contact with u as soon as the processing complete.” they gave me back all my original documents accept my bachelor degrees certificate. THAT’S ALL.

I have submitted all my documents accurate and authenticated. Anybody please write regarding my case. What is going to be happen in my case and fate?

Hi, Bulbuls, i don't think there is any particular problem regarding your case. if all your documents were authentic and the consular office didn't tell you you cant be issued a VISA, then be hopeful. more so your passport and your Bachelors Degree were retain, i think all they want is some time to verify the authenticity of your documents or something like that. so all you need to do now is "BE HOPEFUL AND PRAY TO GOD, WITH WHOM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE" and behold, you'll be called to pick up your Visa, and please when you do pick it up, do come back and share the good news with us.
Good luck.
Phill

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be collected on thursday 29th/10/2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

@ Bulbuls, also since your interview post does not carry your answers to the consular officers questions, we cant tell for sure if you didn't answer the questions asked at all or rather if you may have said something which could jeopardize your chances of VISA issuance. so please do well to re-post your interview with your answers to the questions asked, rather than the dashes"............."
Good luck once more.
Phill

2x + 10 = 20 Ans:
2x = 20 - 10
2x = 10
x = 10/2
x = 5.
Our help is ONLY from GOD.

Guys,

Don't mind them we must all get there. We must not allow them to hit us hard, the only remedy is for us to calm and be ourselves. The arithmetic was very simple, but under unneccessery pressure we might be prone to make silly mistakes.

Above all, we should pray for God's divine Wisdom, Knowlege and understanding for us to excel. When they looke into our eyes, on the day of interview they will only find favor and love in our sight. The only option for them is------ " You are welcome to America. Somebody say amem.

guys,

don't mind them we must all get there. We must not allow them to hit us hard, the only remedy is for us to calm and be ourselves. The arithmetic was very simple, but under unneccessery pressure we might be prone to make silly mistakes.

Above all, we should pray for god's divine wisdom, knowlege and understanding for us to excel. When they looke into our eyes, on the day of interview they will only find favor and love in our sight. The only option for them is------ " you are welcome to america. Somebody say amem.

a big amen, my brother

Congrats to does who are picking up their visas already. I am very happy for them and I am wishing those of us waiting to pick ours best of luck and we should be prepared for the interview and may almighty God grant us success during it. Special thanks for Petit for the info on the police clearance and birth certificate too.

Hi, Bulbuls, i don't think there is any particular problem regarding your case. if all your documents were authentic and the consular office didn't tell you you cant be issued a VISA, then be hopeful. more so your passport and your Bachelors Degree were retain, i think all they want is some time to verify the authenticity of your documents or something like that. so all you need to do now is "BE HOPEFUL AND PRAY TO GOD, WITH WHOM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE" and behold, you'll be called to pick up your Visa, and please when you do pick it up, do come back and share the good news with us.
Good luck.
Phill

Dear Phill,
Thank u for ur quick reply.
Today I call Embassy. And the lady (may be receptionist) told me that if the embassy does not call me within this month then I send them email 1st November.
I request the lady to connect me with consular section but she did not agree.
She did not ask me my case no even my name.

Phill is there any chance of my getting visa?

Dear Phill,
Thank u for ur quick reply.
Today I call Embassy. And the lady (may be receptionist) told me that if the embassy does not call me within this month then I send them email 1st November.
I request the lady to connect me with consular section but she did not agree.
She did not ask me my case no even my name.

Phill is there any chance of my getting visa?

There is a good chance they're gonna call u back if all ur docs are geniune, since ur case no is low, so u have time, just keep praying to God!!!

Congrats to does who are picking up their visas already. I am very happy for them and I am wishing those of us waiting to pick ours best of luck and we should be prepared for the interview and may almighty God grant us success during it. Special thanks for Petit for the info on the police clearance and birth certificate too.

You are welcome, and Amen to the prayers!!!

Guys,

Don't mind them we must all get there. We must not allow them to hit us hard, the only remedy is for us to calm and be ourselves. The arithmetic was very simple, but under unneccessery pressure we might be prone to make silly mistakes.

Above all, we should pray for God's divine Wisdom, Knowlege and understanding for us to excel. When they looke into our eyes, on the day of interview they will only find favor and love in our sight. The only option for them is------ " You are welcome to America. Somebody say amem.

Yep, we must get there, May God help us.........

Great job u guys are doing here, one love men, god bless u allllllllll, great words of encouragement. Not to forget wonderful congratulations 2 phil and senator_kc.

My Nigerian friend,

Hi Bulbuls,

In my oppinion is what u have just told us is actually what transpaired @ your interview n you did not present any fake document then i think there is no cause for you to worry. I'm sure they want to cross-check something and u will be call to come for your visa afterwards. All the best.