• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lottery NL receiver in USA

axldai

Registered Users (C)

If you received your DV Lottery 2010 NL in USA please mention the state and date received.

axldai

I heard that they send out letter to people residing in the USA first, is that true? I still hope to receive a letter in the USA, and hope our chance isn't over yet...

I heard that they send out letter to people residing in the USA first, is that true? I still hope to receive a letter in the USA, and hope our chance isn't over yet...

I don't know if that is true or not...but compare to other countries US Postal does great job here in USA than any other country...Last year by this time ASIA results were out...i hope to receive one out soon...hehe.....good luck to all of you aswell...

axldai

I read other threads, lots of people who are outside USA and reside outside USA already start to receive their NL. I am Asian and currently reside in USA. Still no news today. I supposed that mailing to recipient/winners inside USA is faster? But I also read that they do the drawing by region (e.g. EU first, then Middle East first, etc).

Hi All,

I live in California and was slected for DV2010. Here's my case as of today.

4/17/09 NL from KCC 2010SA000004xx
5/13/09 sent DSP 122 + barcode to KCC

Please share past experience, as guidance will be very helpful to navigate this apparently complex timing of when and where to file things.

Thanks,

J

When did you recieve your NL?

When did you recieve your NL?

The week of 4/20 if I recall correctly, but the envelope was dated 4/17, that's why I put 4/17. Are you also waiting to hear confirmation on the amount of the DV fee? Have you dug into it yet? what have you found?

Hey Guys

my sister got one too she live in boston

4/08/09 recived NL
4/29/09 send DSP 122 plus barcode to kcc

Hi,

My brother just recieved his NL in 6/9/09. The NL is dated 5/28/2009. His CN is 2010AS000XXXXX. They arrived to my U.S. Address and I am waiting for his signed forms.

Hope that would help.

Hi,

My brother just recieved his NL in 6/9/09. The NL is dated 5/28/2009. His CN is 2010AS000XXXXX. They arrived to my U.S. Address and I am waiting for his signed forms.

Hope that would help.

What is the range of the CN? Is it in the 10,000; 20,000; or 30,000?

Just got mine in the US - Philadelphia, PA. 2010AF00070XXX
Dated May 28, received today.

I'm in F1 status, so trying to decide if to do AOS or CP.

My friend had her NL in the USA at the end of May EU00011XXX...Just because she had a question she found out that something is wrong with her date of birth on the entry to the lotery but the man told her not to worry since they received her papers and if it was correct on them it should be okay...she doesn't know what the error could be and he told her to check the previous enteries and on them the dat of birth are all correct, only the print out page for this yr doesn't give the date of birth and she only printed the conf. page.
She forgot to fill out Q4 on the DSP-122 form and called about that and was told to resubmit that form and she will add a copy of her Int. birth certificate....

Sorry for the delay, but I just noticed the post.

His CN is 2010AS00023XXX

From which country did you represent and where did you receive your NL ? Also can you let us know the date on NL and the date you received the mail