• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Applicants and Lucky Winners from Ghana meet here.

xhuga2

Registered Users (C)
DV 2010 Applicants and Lucky Winners from Ghana, please meet here. Please share ideas and discuss issues that will make getting a DV Visa much more real and simple.

Stay Blessed!

Hi I am from Accra, Ghana, My Spouse got her NL on the 19/05/2009 and we are now going to send the forms back to KCC. lets talk man

winner from ghana meet here

Hi I am from Accra, Ghana, My Spouse got her NL on the 19/05/2009 and we are now going to send the forms back to KCC. lets talk man

My brother you said you received the NL 19/05/2009 AND TILL NOW you have not sent the form back to kcc?

Hllo to all, I am immano from Ghana
CN: 2010AF00073XXX
NL Rcvd: 19th July, 2009
Forms Sent to KCC: 25th Sept. 2009
KCC Confirms Receipt: 2nd Oct. 200
2nd Letter Received: waiting
Interview Date: waiting to be current

Any idea or advice for me as to what to do at this stage will be appreciated. Thanks

I'm just being curious. It's abt my date of birth(DOB). My bro entered d lottery 4 me. Incase my bro entered wrong DOB, What will b d danger? But any time i communicated wif KCC, I gave my true DOB would KCC have notified me if my true DOB n d 1 my bro entered didn't match? So folks, if my bro entered wrong DOB, what will happen during my interview? Has any1 bn faced with dis issue b4, n how did it go?

Dear ALL,

Please anybody with any link to JOEQUI,I need to get some information from him very urgently!!!!

Thank you and we shall continue to succeed on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Hello friends,

say good to all tomorrow winners...

My case is different that all . My father is a dv winner. and My family got the visa. But i could not get it. Because my age was turned 21. So I rejected under US child protection act. at the time application my age was 20 years 16 days ..

That's all...

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX (CITIZEN OF SRILANKA)
Enter the lottery : 2009 Oct
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
Forms back to KCC : 04/07/2010
KCC received : 28/07/2010
2nd NL Received : 10/06/2011
Police clearance : done . (13/06/2011)
Medical : done (06/07/2011)
Interview Date : 7th July 2011 at US embassy,colombo
Interview successful: successful (My family get approval for the visa but embassy has rejected my visa)
Visa pickup : 12/07/2011
POE : Newark,NJ on next month
GC Received : waiting
SSN Received : waiting