• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

hi to u all. am living in italy. i won the dv lottory 2010 and my cn is 2010af0006xxxx. my question to u all is will the interview be scheduled in my country of birth or where i currently live.tanx and good luck to u all

Country of birth

hi to u all. am living in italy. i won the dv lottory 2010 and my cn is 2010af0006xxxx. my question to u all is will the interview be scheduled in my country of birth or where i currently live.tanx and good luck to u all

your interview will be scheduled in your country of birth but if u are legal resident in Italy, it might be scheduled there but put your mind in your country of birth.

gud guys this is my story
firstly my interview was just too ok,
i got to the embassy by 06:45am i join the long queue, at some minute i enter the first gate to confirm my appointment with a tag given to me and a number on it
after that i went to the second gate for screening and after that to join the numerous queue and made the payment. after that, i was called inside by window6 for submission of both the original and photocopy documents. after that i was asked to sit and wait for when my number would be called. several hours passed before i was called to window12 for interview by a chinese lady.
co: good morning.
me: good morning.
co: ....
me: ....
it went on and on then the shocking part is that i was asked 6*8, what is a verb?, examples of it and 6*5. i was also asked questions concerning my result and course of study. my best course and the lecturers that offer the course, what was my project all about and so on,i was also asked if am married and i have kids????????? alot to talk but few to write......... i was handed over my document to pick my visa next week.
you are next to receive your own.
pls pray that the woman in window 10 not to interview u b'cos all the people she interviewed was all denied or reschedule the appointment.

pls the interview is ALWAYS SIMPLE, EASY JUST RELAX THEY ARE HUMAN BEING TOO.

Big congrats to u bammyrichie, I'm happy for u. U've been so wonderful in this forum. Wish u and the rest of u who have made it through all the best in the U.S. Always remember to put us in ur prayers so as for us to make it as well and come to share our own testimonies with others. Congrats once again and God bless u brother.

bARAMACHIRE

gud guys this is my story
firstly my interview was just too ok,
i got to the embassy by 06:45am i join the long queue, at some minute i enter the first gate to confirm my appointment with a tag given to me and a number on it
after that i went to the second gate for screening and after that to join the numerous queue and made the payment. after that, i was called inside by window6 for submission of both the original and photocopy documents. after that i was asked to sit and wait for when my number would be called. several hours passed before i was called to window12 for interview by a chinese lady.
co: good morning.
me: good morning.
co: ....
me: ....
it went on and on then the shocking part is that i was asked 6*8, what is a verb?, examples of it and 6*5. i was also asked questions concerning my result and course of study. my best course and the lecturers that offer the course, what was my project all about and so on,i was also asked if am married and i have kids????????? alot to talk but few to write......... i was handed over my document to pick my visa next week.
you are next to receive your own.
pls pray that the woman in window 10 not to interview u b'cos all the people she interviewed was all denied or reschedule the appointment.

pls the interview is ALWAYS SIMPLE, EASY JUST RELAX THEY ARE HUMAN BEING TOO.
Congratulation Mr. Baramychiye. I am planning to depart on 10 of August. I wish you a successful preparation. Once again I wish you good luck Mr.

Help sought

Hello to you all here in this wonderful room. My friend, originally from Sudan but studying in the UK, has won DV2010, and his case number is AF00016***. He has returned the form to KCC, and waiting for 2nd NL. But he is worried, and here is why.

He is married, but is not living with his wife at the moment. He got married just couple of months before the deadline for submitting DV2010, and he had stated on the form that he is married. ( Believe me, he has tried DV for couple of years, and he feels the luck must be due to his wife!). Here is the rub and why he is shaking. He got hooked with the girl few months after meeting her, and therefore he does not have lots of phots showing the lengeth of their relationship before the marriage. Making things worse, they got married without wedding (you may say what a mean, but that is ture.); they just went to the council with few friends and registered their marriage. So no much photos with vellos and so forth. He was told that the embassy guys ask fro wedding phots and so forth on interview days. He does n’t have them, and really worried that he may be denied the visa for this, altough his marriage is real.

I know there are lots of wonderful and sharp people in here, and I hope you will suggest some way he can get around with this. He really does not want to miss this!

Lome

Hello to you all here in this wonderful room. My friend, originally from Sudan but studying in the UK, has won DV2010, and his case number is AF00016***. He has returned the form to KCC, and waiting for 2nd NL. But he is worried, and here is why.

He is married, but is not living with his wife at the moment. He got married just couple of months before the deadline for submitting DV2010, and he had stated on the form that he is married. ( Believe me, he has tried DV for couple of years, and he feels the luck must be due to his wife!). Here is the rub and why he is shaking. He got hooked with the girl few months after meeting her, and therefore he does not have lots of phots showing the lengeth of their relationship before the marriage. Making things worse, they got married without wedding (you may say what a mean, but that is ture.); they just went to the council with few friends and registered their marriage. So no much photos with vellos and so forth. He was told that the embassy guys ask fro wedding phots and so forth on interview days. He does n’t have them, and really worried that he may be denied the visa for this, altough his marriage is real.

I know there are lots of wonderful and sharp people in here, and I hope you will suggest some way he can get around with this. He really does not want to miss this!

Lome

He should quickly arranged and get some photos as soon as possible. No one can easily tell whether a photo is one day or one year old. If he wants it to be old, he can do that. I hope you understand what I mean. This is the only possible way to get photos. Otherwise, he should expect rejection, because a marriage without photos will not convinced the consular.

He should quickly arranged and get some photos as soon as possible. No one can easily tell whether a photo is one day or one year old. If he wants it to be old, he can do that. I hope you understand what I mean. This is the only possible way to get photos. Otherwise, he should expect rejection, because a marriage without photos will not convinced the consular.

Thanks ammeck09 for your quick reply and this helpful suggestion. I will advise him to do it, and sooner.

Congratulation to my dear brother, bammyrichie, this is the lord doing and it is marvelous in our sight.I am so happy for you may God continue to favour you and all the best as you start the preparation of relocating to the States, my prayer at this stage is that there is a prepare allocation waiting for you in the States may you not miss it ,go in the might of the lord cos you are blessed and highly favoured.

a big thank u to all of you guys. you are all wonderful
am so sorry for not being around lastly my mobile fone is no longer browsering that i why................. pls bear with meeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi everybody.congrats 2 bammyrichiee.i am so happy 4 him.pls i want 2 know of the second dose of hepatitis immunization is compulsory.pls your help will be greatly appreciated

Pls make sure u complete ur medical imm....

Hello My brother,

Pls make sacrifice for your future, go complete ur medical. Do not mind the stress and money involved.

Thus, US CO, may ....... someone visa, if you disobey their slated simple instructions.

However, on my interview date I loss close to N20K as exchange loss against USD. becos Embassy rate was N160 per USD, while black mkt was N154.
BUT, I paid N620K for my family instead of 3875USD. The reason was that, I dont want issues with the cashier on either big head or small head USD or fake.

In summary, do what u are asked to do.....simple

Hi guys in the house, my interview comes up 2morow. Pls I need ur prayers. Although I've not completed my medicals, the hospital asked me to come back for my hepatitis immunisation on 3rd Sept which is a date after my interview, I hope this has nothing to do with my interview, pls my pple talk to me oh, am a bit nervous.

Thanks a lot for all ur contributions. God is God!

Hi guys in the house, my interview comes up 2morow. Pls I need ur prayers. Although I've not completed my medicals, the hospital asked me to come back for my hepatitis immunisation on 3rd Sept which is a date after my interview, I hope this has nothing to do with my interview, pls my pple talk to me oh, am a bit nervous.

Thanks a lot for all ur contributions. God is God!

Don't worry, you will be ok. Many people had their interviews before going for the 2nd dose. Hope you will come back here with the good news.