• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

U better call KCC cos by now u ought to have completed ur Medicals, so do not mind the amount give them a call on the number they included in ur first package which if correct should be (606) 526-7500
Good luck!

they will definetely reschedule it but my fears is that they don't give u a date close to the closing of the DV 2010 in Sept.

Hi, thanks very much for your concern. I have called them and they have sent the appointment letter to me through mail and they also asked me to go to the embassy for reschedulling. I went to the embassy on friday but I was asked to come back on Monday, is like they don't attend to the public on Friday. So i will be going there by Monday now and I just pray that the date they will give me will favour me by the special grace of God.

I have already start the medicals and i will be going for police report on Monday.

Thanks very much and God bless you all.

Go to the embassy and rescedule, tell them the reasons and make sure you go with your 1st letter, Passport and possibly an email reply from KCC showing the date the replied was made, God will go with u.
I wish u all d best. PLs go in time, dont delay further.

thanks very much for your concern, I will be going there tommorow. I went there on Friday but i was told to come back on Monday which is tommorow. I will also like to tell you that KCC have sent the appointment letter to me through my e-mail and I have already started my medicals also.
I just pray that the date they will give me this time around will favour me.

I will let you know the outcome by tommorow,I really appreciate you guys advice.

Thanks very much and God bless you.

Hi, thanks very much for your concern. I have called them and they have sent the appointment letter to me through mail and they also asked me to go to the embassy for reschedulling. I went to the embassy on friday but I was asked to come back on Monday, is like they don't attend to the public on Friday. So i will be going there by Monday now and I just pray that the date they will give me will favour me by the special grace of God.
Thanks very much and God bless you all.

thats gud news and am so hpy 4u. i pray dat may d gud lord help u 2find favour in their eyes and pls go wit d copy of d email sent to u which regard them to reschedule ur interview.

i am getting confused the more because we are all having different views and interpretation about the bulletin.4real4u, livewire and bammyrichie earlier were lamenting over the bulletin that it was a sad news.

dont confuse yourself young man, everybody that won dv2009 from nigeria is current for visa application.
Just tell your friend to contact kcc for his interview date & he should proceed immediately to start medicals.
Nobody should give up.

EVERYBODY (NIGERIANS) IS CURRENT, BE IT HIGH CASE NO. SUCH AS 2009AF0006012 OR LOW CASE NO.

ANY AFRICAN NUMBERS EXCEPT EGYPT & ETHIOPIA IS CURRENT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any Nigerians on this forum who are currently in the US on F-1 visa, got selected for DV 2010 and would be opting for cp? Is there anyone(Nigerian) who has gone through this process here? It seems like most people from nigeria go for AOS if they are already in the US. with cn 2010AF14XXX, it is only safe to return to Nigeria for interview instead of AOS(because of long processing time/high case number). i have not heard any interview experience from some1 who returned from US to lagos for the interview. Any stories please?

i started d 1st part of d medical test 2day and finished it but d second part is till 27th but am not going until 31st or 3rd.
did they think dat i've money 2b wasting on transportatn fee and i still have 124,000 to pay 4 embassy fee and d risk of travelling on naija road and also i'll be writing my 2nd test during dat period (final year HND 2 ENG'G). these are my reasons.
i also finished d police character report 2day for 3000 @ alagbon. later

Count It All Joy

i started d 1st part of d medical test 2day and finished it but d second part is till 27th but am not going until 31st or 3rd.
did they think dat i've money 2b wasting on transportatn fee and i still have 124,000 to pay 4 embassy fee and d risk of travelling on naija road and also i'll be writing my 2nd test during dat period (final year HND 2 ENG'G). these are my reasons.
i also finished d police character report 2day for 3000 @ alagbon. later

Bammy, go through it with joy knowing fully well that for you and your family this is the ' mother of all sacrifice ' for a better tommorrow,you remain in my prayers always, Smile u are on camera.:):):):)

Bammy, go through it with joy knowing fully well that for you and your family this is the ' mother of all sacrifice ' for a better tommorrow,you remain in my prayers always, Smile u are on camera.:):):):)

a million thanks 2u, cos ur words gve me hope and am ready 2go all d way through to make myself and my family proud and all d glory will be 2 GOD cos he's d beginner and d ender of my faith

people nid some advice here

CN: 2010AF5200** dated 20th may
i received the mail saying av bin selected for further processing,now problem currently am still looking for an address where i intend to live and where my grin card will be mailed..im feeling that im loosing a lot of time question is do i need to give an address of someone right now? is it a must at this point? and how will affect my selection process?:confused::confused:

Go to the embassy and rescedule, tell them the reasons and make sure you go with your 1st letter, Passport and possibly an email reply from KCC showing the date the replied was made, God will go with u.
I wish u all d best. PLs go in time, dont delay further.

Hi, I went to the embassy on Monday and I meet one woman who usually attend to people outside the embassy. Actually, I never like this woman because she does not know how to interact with people at all, she is too wicked am sorry to say that.
She asked me to send an email to lagosiv@state.gov requesting for reschedulling, I don't know why she can allow me to go in and meet the in person.
So I was not able to reschedulle it on Monday,so i called one of my uncle's friend who said he has sent a message to them that i should wait till wednesday for their reply.
But I think i have to do this by myself, i wonder why he had to be too forward about this.So i don't want to send another message to avoid double request.
So am waiting for the reply through his mail and i hope this won't affect me

Thanks

Hi all,
Thanks very much for your concern, i just checked my box now and I saw their reply from lagosiv@state.gov stating that they have rescheduled it to july 29. Glory be to God.
What remain now is your prayer for me oo.

Thanks very much I will get back to you.And if you have any info for me please kindly let me know, I will be expecting your reply soon.

To God be the glory.

i received the mail saying av bin selected for further processing,now problem currently am still looking for an address where i intend to live and where my grin card will be mailed..im feeling that im loosing a lot of time question is do i need to give an address of someone right now? is it a must at this point? and how will affect my selection process?:confused::confused:

I will advise you try and get somebody with whom you will stay with when you travel.Do not leave that space blank,I remember a case where some body's form ( or a new form) was sent back to him to provide the name and addresss of the person he will stay with.Try and avoid such a scenario by providing the name and address before submiting the forms.

Go,go....go

Hi all,
Thanks very much for your concern, i just checked my box now and I saw their reply from lagosiv@state.gov stating that they have rescheduled it to july 29. Glory be to God.
What remain now is your prayer for me oo.

Thanks very much I will get back to you.And if you have any info for me please kindly let me know, I will be expecting your reply soon.

To God be the glory.

Go... go... go the Lord is with you, we will join u to celebrate.

Are u sure?

If i am right about your CN which is like 20,***u might not be interviewed cos the last number has been released which is 15,***, so i am afraid u would have to wait for another year, success wishes next time and always