• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Pls. I need ur suggestions on this issue urgently. wrong spelling of names by weac. For example, my is : NDIEGO AMOS GODDAY.

Thus, the certificate bears: ADIEGO AMOS GODDAY. Please, is there a problem with this error from weac ? Instead of N ..weac mistakely type A.

Thereafter, I went to weac to file for correction, I was asked to leave the original certificate with them for a period of one year to enable them effect changes. Thou, someone told me to swear an affidavit to cover the error.

Please, I need ur contributions

Pls. I need ur suggestions on this issue urgently. wrong spelling of names by weac. For example, my is : NDIEGO AMOS GODDAY.

Thus, the certificate bears: ADIEGO AMOS GODDAY. Please, is there a problem with this error from weac ? Instead of N ..weac mistakely type A.

Thereafter, I went to weac to file for correction, I was asked to leave the original certificate with them for a period of one year to enable them effect changes. Thou, someone told me to swear an affidavit to cover the error.

I will suggest you retain your certificate.It's a trivial issue and the embassy will not refuse to grant you your visa base on that.you can also go for an affidavit of support to back it up and for future reference as well.I stand to be contradicted by other members of this forum.good luck!

Pls take no offence Benzobenzo but how much is "enough money"?
In my opinion, giving a figure will be more helpful. So pls those who just concluded their medicals should help us with the cost.
Thanks.[/QUOTE/

U Pay #10,000 per head first and when u go the next time, you wil be told the amount to bring,ok just try and go with extra too in case of unforseen circum...

We had our first interview in Ghana on 23/02/09
It went like this (all Kwame has said apply and therefore I will not bore you but give you the peculiars as I am married) C:Councelor M: me
C-good morning
m-good morning
c- sign this for me
m-signed
c- your married, when did you get married?
m-bla bla
c- tell me about your education
m- spoke about all schools attended
c- do you have a child?
m- no but she is pregnant
c - asked my wife to show her stomach said alright and asked "where do you want to give birth, US or Ghana?"
m- It depends on when I get the visa
c- She pulled The blue sheet and said your pictures and certificate sugest you are maried but i still need proof of a relationship beween you and your wife over time.May be you married for the purpose of travelling
m- asked, something like what?
c- The two of you have two months to think about what you can bring
m- ok
c- Bring your wife's birth cert, medicals for the two on 16/04/09
m- thank you
This is just what went on for the interview, not mor than 2 munits

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Prov. 21:31

Last edited by a moderator:
We had our first interview in Ghana on 23/02/09
It went like this (all Kwame has said apply and therefore I will not bore you but give you the peculiars as I am married) C:Councelor M: me
C-good morning
m-good morning
c- sign this for me
m-signed
c- your married, when did you get married?
m-bla bla
c- tell me about your education
m- spoke about all schools attended
c- do you have a child?
m- no but she is pregnant
c - asked my wife to show her stomach said alright and asked "where do you want to give birth, US or Ghana?"
m- It depends on when I get the visa
c- She pulled The blue sheet and said your pictures and certificate sugest you are maried but i still need proof of a relationship beween you and your wife over time.May be you married for the purpose of travelling
m- asked, something like what?
c- The two of you have two months to think about what you can bring
m- ok
c- Bring your wife's birth cert, medicals for the two on 16/04/09
m- thank you
This is just what went on for the interview, not mor than 2 munits

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Prov. 21:31

can anybody tell us some of the things we need to proof our relationship appart from our pictures and certificate?

Pls take no offence Benzobenzo but how much is "enough money"?
In my opinion, giving a figure will be more helpful. So pls those who just concluded their medicals should help us with the cost.
Thanks.

The medical fee is =N=15,800 for an adult but for the children i have no idea about that.

deposit-------------10,000 and 5800 to be paid latter.

hi vinesoft,
if u guys have travelled together and u have ur old tickets, if u have landed properties in both names or any other property in both names etc

Dv 2010

Ola..... anytime from march 09 d draw will be done and d result of d 1st batch will release but it ALL DEPEND ON UR CASE NUMBER. anytime frm then d winners should be expecting their 1st letter which is notification letter. mind u d list of winners will not be paste on any website but u can use ur special no. on ur confirm letter of submission 2 check ur status. OK. hope dat help

Questions like...

i think intimate questions about other person like: best food, place of birth, sch attend, no. of former relationship b4 u met, how u guy meet, d question is just 2 find out d real truth if d marriage is not fraud. practise everytin u can thought of and i wish guys gud luck. pls who among u is d prinicple winner?

Medical

The police report any ideal of much that will also cost and how many days will it take?
pls, u said dat 10,000 as deposit and 5,800 is it b4 they give u d result or when are u expected 2 pay it? Ho many days will 2 complete d test since it just HIV/AID,X-Ray and MCR vaccination is require or is their anything else? pls someone should answer dat question please!!!

pls, what is d meaning of npc? where can someone get it? if i have my original birth certificate do i still it? am 198:-l

NPC Means National Population Commission and you can get it at Surulere adjacent to NYSC office take a bike from stadium and tell them to drop you at NPC office it,s 120 but b4 going,you have to go to the Judiciary High court close to Obalende to swear an affidavit with a passport.

For the police report,it,s at Alagbon you can call 08058478617 or 08020603531.He would definately be of great help to you and you can get it dat same day,gudluck.

Not a problem

Hi,

This is not a problem so far most of your documents especially your birth certificate has the correct name. Please, don't give them your certificate it will take more than 1year to process, so i advise you do affidavit to cover it up.

Though, i don't envisage any problem with it, so far other documents bears NDIEGO.

Good Luck

Thanks for the info

For the police report,it,s at Alagbon you can ask of one SGT IYORAH SATURDAY or call him on 08058478617 or 08020603531.As at last year,he collected 4500 from me but I later discovered it,s 3k but I collected mine same day in less than 1 hr.Your negotiating power wld determine how much you wld pay,gudluck.

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i know you're trying to help out but you shouldn't have given somebody's name and phone no out in the public, you should have given it via personal email to those that needs it.

Enjoy

Privacy pls!

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i know you're trying to help out but you shouldn't have given somebody's name and phone no out in the public, you should have given it via personal email to those that needs it.

Enjoy

Good point! please guys i know we are all patriotic Nigerians (hopefully) but this is the internet. its a pretty crazy world. lets handle personal info carefully.

4 real, i sent a reply to your private msg inbox.
thanks