• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

am not offended or annoyed.
my number was very very high so @ d end of d fiscal year in 2005 they did not reach my cn. and in 2007 i applied again and i won it and dis time d all process was successful check my signature 4 detail. As for d other question u can applied once it is open u don't have 2 wait until d fiscal year ended once u start having double mind about ur cn if it is above lets say 18000 plus.
but 2009 fiscal year everybody that won was current in sept no matter how high ur cn was, so relax that may also happen in 2010 too. hope i've answered all ur questions? are u 2009AF or 2010AF WINNER? gud luck

Thanx Bammyrichie for your prompt response.

I'm a DV2010 winneras per my signature.

hello everyone in the house , i can see you people are doing a great job. Please keep the room lifely for other .
May God almighty be with everyone of you.

Hi my pips in the house. Sorry for d long silence, am just trying to put things 2gether for my trip.

Pls I still have a question for all of u here, my cousin in Maryland whom I used his address as former poe has refused picking my calls. Anyway, a friend in Florida is willing to welcome me ds oct ending. The issue now is do I need to fly to Maryland(Baltimore) first or I can just fly direct to Florida. Pls ds is very urgent and I need a response quick. I also want to know if I can change my POE address for the green card if allowed to fly in thru Florida. A big thanks to u all.

olubu, ur address can be change at any POE. ur POE will be determine by d airline u booked since ur ticket say ur destination is floride. they may decide to take u direct or put u on a connecting airline. ur poe will be any international airport around it.

olubu, ur address can be change at any POE. ur POE will be determine by d airline u booked since ur ticket say ur destination is floride. they may decide to take u direct or put u on a connecting airline. ur poe will be any international airport around it.

onyii

congratulations to u all and God bless you all for these wonderfull forum. i just registered and also just submited my dv lotery forms for 2011. i am hopefull to God that i get a reply next year.

i noticed that i misssplet my husband's name while filling the his form is there any way i can rectify that.

hope to get a reply on that.

kanene

congratulations to u all and God bless you all for these wonderfull forum. i just registered and also just submited my dv lotery forms for 2011. i am hopefull to God that i get a reply next year.

i noticed that i misssplet my husband's name while filling the his form is there any way i can rectify that.

hope to get a reply on that.

kanene

Simply write KCC on this issue it would nt be a problem. Give the actual spelling.

6,006 Nigerians win 2010 US DV lottery

THE United States (US) Mission in Nigeria has said the country ranked second in the number of winners of the US 2010 Diversity Visa (DV) lottery. Nigeria had 6,006 winning entries as against Ghana, with 8,752 winning entries, topping the list across the world.

Disclosing this, on Wednesday, was the Chief Consular Officer/Acting Consul General, Mr.Richard Walsh, who also announced the commencement of the registration for the 2011 DV lottery.

Walsh, at a media parley held at the Public Affairs Section of the US Consulate General’s office, Broad Street, Lagos, further disclosed that Bangladesh came third with a total number of 6,001 just as Ukraine came fourth with 5,499 winning applicants.

He, therefore, said for interested applicants for 2011 DV lottery, registration would hold between October 2 and November 30, adding that entries for the 2011 DV lottery must be submitted electronically.

He warned that paper entries would not be accepted by the United States government. Walsh emphasised the need for the applicants to ensure that all information provided on the entry form must be complete and accurate, adding that “applicants who provide false information about themselves or on behalf of others will be disqualified.”

All successful applicants, according to him, would be notified by electronic mail, adding that “applicants who keep their confirmation page information will be able to check their entry status online.”

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/oct/8/605.html

Thank 4 d info but i think 2010 winners will appreciate it d more.
how is life sirnt. Walsh emphasised the need for the applicants to ensure that all information provided on the entry form must be complete and accurate, adding that "applicants who provide false information about themselves or on behalf of others will be disqualified."

All successful applicants, according to him, would be notified by electronic mail, adding that "applicants who keep their confirmation page information will be able to check their entry status online."

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/oct/8/605.html[/QUOTE]

where is everybody? it really over in deal...................................................................................

where is everybody? it really over in deal...................................................................................

Hi bros, hope all is fine with u. It seems everybody is busy with their own personal life, just like me also.

I just want to say hi to you and everybody. I am still around looking for ticket money,

I wish to travell down to SAINT LOUIS(MISSOURI).

How ar you? and thanks to the rest members of the forum. See haa.

Cheers bye.

dv 2010 denial base on 221(g)

how long will it take to be reschedule for another interveiw. when denail is base on 221(g) because of marriage.

hello everybody
please does any one know how i can get information about my interview date which will apply in december. my case number is 2010AF00010xxx and i have not received my 2nd letter. please i need help what should i do?

Call KCC for the date, also send them an email, when they reply your email with the interview date, you can print it out and use it as your 2nd NL.
Try reading through the Nigerian threads,they have loads of info on this and other issues.
Wishing you all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagle has landed!

I don land for America o!

chie our leaders don do us bad.

though i have been to europe before, my people this place is a continent on its own

My prayer to all coming down I pray God will grant you all favour to have a good host on arrival.

Secondly if your are a christian look for the nearest RCCG church near you they will help in making you settle in easily

Last edited by a moderator:
I don land for America o!

chie our leaders don do us bad.

though i have been to europe before, my people this place is a continent on its own

My prayer to all coming down I pray God will grant you all favour to have a good host on arrival.

Secondly if your are a christian look for the nearest RCCG church near you they will help in making you settle in easily

our leaders do us more than bad sef!!!

Hi bros, hope all is fine with u. It seems everybody is busy with their own personal life, just like me also.

I just want to say hi to you and everybody. I am still around looking for ticket money,

I wish to travell down to SAINT LOUIS(MISSOURI).

How ar you? and thanks to the rest members of the forum. See haa.

Cheers bye.

thanks quadratic, am still around trying 2 put everytin into order b4 leaving. I pray that almighty God will provide d ticket money 4u and more.