• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 lucky kenyan winners

Congrants gesusu.
Sorry guys i have been quiet.i entered USA on the 4th June through Chicago.POE i just presented ma enevlope n passport.they took ma finger print n i signed a form for ma Gc n confirmed ma address.

Have been trying to apply for a Social Security Number but the officers here in Oiwa r telling me i have to wait for 8 weeks.Am so bored as there is nothing i can do without that No.
Anyone else who have a different experience?
All the best pple

Nanii

Please did you receive your permanent resident card. (Green Card).

How Much is the ticket for one way.

Hi
i have not yet got it .i understand it can take up to 2 months here.
I paid 80k using BA to chicago through london n American airline to des moines.Will keep u guys informed

This forum rocks!! I have an F1 visa but been out of status 5 yrs but was still going on with my studies and graduated May 2009. My I 94 does not have a return date, but has Duration of Stay (DS). My lawyer told me I should do CP and they could still offer me a visa if am invited for an interview since technically DS means that I was not offered a return date per se. I was further advised that as long as I never got any letter to depart the US am ok. Unlawful Presence only occurs by an F1 if they get a deportation letter. For me to just have an inkling of confidence with my lawyer's advise, I just need to hear of just one case where this was succesful. My # is AF20100014xxx. Any advise out there? Any examples.

Hi good guys,
How many times is one allowed to reschedule his/her visa interview date ?
Bia-how did your interview go?have you been issued visa?
Gesusu-go man, go. we are fully behind you.best of luck.
Nanii-congrats man. remember to keep our Kenyan flag flying high.
a b c 38-where are you gal? are you done with your processing?
Saragoza- play your game well bro lest you be excluded permanently from the US.
Decks boy-I feel you bro.my prayers are always that you also emerge successful.remember the success of a brother is as good as yours too.dont give up this worthy fight.
Those who have had their interviews please we are dying to read from you.

Dekow
Just be calm you will make it
Shikhs
I had mine last week and am thro will pick the Visa next week just read page 4 of this thread

Congratulations Gesusu

I shall am current in august , My CN AF0054xxx . How long do I have to wait to get the 2nl?

Should I contact the KCC via email ?

Komal77
Expect it in the post around the second week of July and if you mail kcc early next month and if you made you will get a response telling that your papers were sent to the us embassy nairobi and the date you letter was send and the interview date .But you will have to wait for letter to do medicals since the iom doctors wont book you for medicals without the letter

is it possible to get an earlier date?

i got mine yesterday more than 2 months in advance but was wondering if its possible to request them (nairobi) backdate this. Anybody know how i can do this?

MR. Gesusu

I had a successful interview yesterday at the embassy.
I was told to pick after two weeks. Thats all.

Dekow
Congats i told all will be well how did it go share you exprience for the sake of remaining brothers

Komal

No they dont ask me affidavit of support. They only ask me the US address where my green card will be mailed. though I am single.,