• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 lucky kenyan winners

i received mine mid may 2008. Pliz share your experiences for those who have gone for the interview

Dekow
D-day is on 10th hope i will make it just pray for me guys
Decks boy
mine i recieved towards the of may 2008 you can also inquire from kcc by sending an email
the the format should be like

Name of principal applicant ______________
Date of birth ______________________
Case number ______________________
Country of cheargebility ___________________
Then state your inquiry _____________________
kcc then will reply after 2 to 4 telling when it was sent and the interview date

that is what i did before i got my 2nl

Sorry Decks boy if you did dv2010 then you have till july to wait there is still time relax
or have tried checking online cos i understand that this time applicant are able to check online

Dekow
D-day is on 10th hope i will make it just pray for me guys
Decks boy
mine i recieved towards the of may 2008 you can also inquire from kcc by sending an email
the the format should be like

Name of principal applicant ______________
Date of birth ______________________
Case number ______________________
Country of cheargebility ___________________
Then state your inquiry _____________________
kcc then will reply after 2 to 4 telling when it was sent and the interview date

that is what i did before i got my 2nl
Mr. rabbit i want to wish you the best and I'm absolutely convinced that they will tell you to come and pick your passport a round the 23rd with your visa. I currently live in usa with a student visa and my number will be current next month, now i was wondering as to how long it will take to get the medicals done, i just realized that International Organization for Migration (IOM) are the only people authorized to do medicals, what happened with other panel of physicians @ sarit centre? If you get approved to get a visa is it possible to request the consulars to give you your passport back same day like the other visas, or soonest possible. Give your insights kenyans please.

abc38
Hehe you must coming from those highlands any way the medicals at IOM take two days the first day is for check up and jabs then you will be told to pick the results on the second day at 4:00pm but if you have children then it will go up three days this cos the TB smear for children takes up 72 hours before the results are out
There are no other recommended doctores apart from IOM in Nairobi but there is one in Mombasa but IOM are faster and organized

My son was a few tears a go diagnosed with mild TB

Do you think this will reject my visa

Please Help

MR. Gesusu

Mr. Gesusu. I mr. Dekow wish a successsful interview on 10th June 2009.
Please notify me how it went from A to Z. It is good to share ideas. We wish a good luck in your interview.

MR. Gesusu

Hi Mr. Gesusu.

I wish you a successful interview. Please when you finish tell us how it went.
Just a description. Because sharing ideas will boost our forum.

Anybody who passed interview up to now. Waiting for Reply urgently. I am facing cruicial moment.

SHikks

Thanks for that positive response, though I've got one more query for you guys and its about affidavit of support.my sponsor is torn between sending it via DHL and faxing. if that document is faxed will it be allowed by the consulate?

Anybody who has information at the POE.
How long will one wait to be issued Visa.

And here its
To all thanks for your prayers and wishes I had a successful interview yesterday in just three minutes
This how it went
-I and my family (wife and two children) arrived at the embassy at 8:00am and checked in at the first security
On the second security check in we found one long queue and other short one for the applicants the short one was for DV applicants
-We were ushered in and left our phones there ,went to the waiting room
I handed over my appointment letter at counter 3 and I was told to wait for my turn there were around 10 DV applicants
-After 45 min I was called to counter 3 where I handed over my original papers and photo copies, my wife just gave her police certificate only I was told to go and pay first (principal applicate)
-After another 20 min were called to counter 4 and our finger prints we taken again we were told to wait
-After another 20 min were called to counter 10 and took the oath then the interview begun
Officer: are these the only children you have?
Me: yes
Officer: Where will you be living in the USA?
Me: St Paul Minnesota
Officer: who will be hosting you?
Me: I gave the name of my host
Office: who is he to you?
Me: he is my brother in-law
Officer to wife: is he your brother?
Wife: yes
Officer: what business do you do?
Me: I’m an engineer
Officer: ok your papers seems to be ok you can pay for your family now or latter you have six months to travel to the US,do you want to pay now
Me: yes and thank you sir
Officer Welcome to the US and come after two week to pick up your visas
And that was it
Only advice is have your is to have your papers in order those CP officers at Nairobi embassy are so nice
Dekow thing will be ok dont panic

mercyme
i only had letter from the host stating that he will host me till i settle
it was just faxed letter
so tell your host to write you a letter addressing it to consular officer us embassy Nairobi then he/she can fax it or sent via courier and all will be fine

thanks very much how did u book your appointment for the medicals? Sent an email no reply its about a week now and i need to do them before the month is over

Just went IOM clinic at upperhilland booked it is better you go personaly so that you can choose the date and process will only take two days and you are done
are you in Nairobi?

Just went IOM clinic at upperhilland booked it is better you go personaly so that you can choose the date and process will only take two days and you are done
are you in Nairobi?
i am not in nairobi so i have to take a week of from school and go n book it myself.when u go to upper hill do u choose the date can i in and get the next days appointment..thanks so much