• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 Notification Tracking

DV1

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I Hope that any 0ne who recently notified for DV2008 let us know about his case/notification date and location here in this post. This will highly let us monitor the notification process.

Thanks,

2008EU000011xx received on March 21st!

NL was dated March 14th and the postal stamp shows March 16th. Location is Los Angeles.

For consular processing can anybody please tell me when is the interview likely to be scheduled? Are the visa interviews scheduled from October on for the new fiscal year 2008 or do they start earlier in the summer? Thanks much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and congratulation rbdip,
Consular Processing (CP) do no start before the start of the 2008 Fiscal Year which are in October 2007.

What EU contry are you from?

2008EU000011xx received on March 21st!

Thanks :) Actually my wife is the lucky one. I was the one to send out our DV applications however... we'll call it teamwork :)

The country of chargeability is Romania.

For a number of reasons it is very important for us to know the likely month when the interview would be scheduled in case of CP. Any DV 2006-2007 winners out there to share their CP interview schedule? Thanks for your input.

congratulations rbdip, I guess you ll get your CP in September, i think they cant start earlier like in the summer because til august they are making the interviews for the late DV2007.

Bye

For rbdip:

Your number is very low. At least for the last 3 years your winning no was current for CP in October.
Hope it helps.
Bafta!

For rbdip,

The Immigration fiscal year starts on 1 October and ends on the following 30 September. So, no interview for your year DV can occur before 1 October.

You have a low number, I also had EU11XX and my number was current in October.

Good luck

Thank you all for your input. It is very much appreciated. I hope to see other DV 2008 winners posting here soon.

Dv 2008

Hey guys,

I'm new and got notified for the 2008 DV lottery and am now wibbling because I've got a couple questions to the DS-230 form. Anyone who can help me?

Sabby

ETA: Received on March 30th and no postage date on the envelope. Location is Germany

2008EU000031xx

Letter dated 3/20/07
Letter received 3/28/07

Does anybody know what is the earliest date application documents can be mailed to the Chicago lockbox for the adjustment for status route?

Thanks

Hi,
Date on letter 17th April,2008, No date on Envelope frm SWEDEN, Recieved on 10th May.
Case no. 2008AS00012xxx.
What do you think guys?

Dv -2008 Lottery Winner From Nigeria

Nl Dated 04/07/2007
Nl Received 04/22/2007
Mailed Completed Form On 05/o7/2007
2008/af00010xxx
Does Any One Know When Is Likely I Will Be Scheduled For Interview.and Is My Number High Or Low

Letter dated 3/20/07
Letter received 3/28/07

Does anybody know what is the earliest date application documents can be mailed to the Chicago lockbox for the adjustment for status route?

Thanks

when your number becomes current.

case

Nl Dated 04/07/2007
Nl Received 04/22/2007
Mailed Completed Form On 05/o7/2007
2008/af00010xxx
Does Any One Know When Is Likely I Will Be Scheduled For Interview.and Is My Number High Or Low

ur number is not high, depending on the speed in 2008, u may be current btween feb and may, 2008

NL Dated 4/6/2007
NL Received 5/2/2007
CN AF14XXX
IS IT GOOD CN OR NOT? IM FROM EGYPT ,UP TILL NOW I HAVNT RETURN THE FORMS, I NEED ANY POSSIBLE ADVICE ,THANKS

NL Dated 4/6/2007
NL Received 5/2/2007
CN AF14XXX
IS IT GOOD CN OR NOT? IM FROM EGYPT ,UP TILL NOW I HAVNT RETURN THE FORMS, I NEED ANY POSSIBLE ADVICE ,THANKS

Dear Faraq,

I will be glad to assist you in your case.

hi every body
I haven't received any letter from KCC, Is it late now or still I have time to receive it?
I put my friend's address in address line , was it wrong filling or not?
could someone reply !!!