• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Johnkent, Modest and other inmates over there, please what do you think about all these sites that talks about "Working from Home" Whereby you type from home and earn some money. One of such is "Typing for Dollars.com". They ask u to pay a certain sum for a package that will log you in and of course the shipping fee. Am still in Nigeria but I want to know how reliable this can be before I get there. Your enlightenment will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

HAHA.I wish making money was that easy. I would not spend my money on any of those.

Johnkent, Modest and other inmates over there, please what do you think about all these sites that talks about "Working from Home" Whereby you type from home and earn some money. One of such is "Typing for Dollars.com". They ask u to pay a certain sum for a package that will log you in and of course the shipping fee. Am still in Nigeria but I want to know how reliable this can be before I get there. Your enlightenment will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Check out the following link. Seems like that typing for dollars business is a scam.

http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/14_2381_0.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnkent, Islandgirl, thanks so much for that enlightenment. I thot as much but just wanted to be sure.

Please could anybody think of any likely question that they ask artisans{Tailor{fashion designer}i have not read in this thread anything about praticals,please do they conduct any form of praticals as a test for taylors?anybody have an ideal of any likely questions they have asked any fashion designer.also i have not receive my 2nd package.
CN 2008AF00010xxx

getshorty, mauriceeta and all,

Thank you all for your contributions, please put me in your prayers for a successful interview in feb, I hv started doing same for everyone on this forum. someone who was interviewed on Thursday said they don't require bank statement, though it was not mentioned in my 2nd letter. Was it for married couple our everyone?

Please could anybody think of any likely question that they ask artisans{Tailor{fashion designer}i have not read in this thread anything about praticals,please do they conduct any form of praticals as a test for taylors?anybody have an ideal of any likely questions they have asked any fashion designer.also i have not receive my 2nd package.
CN 2008AF00010xxx

I know there was this guy a couple of months ago here on this site who was a tailor, i think his interview did not go very well. its quite easier if you have atleast a high school diploma.

Thanks.

it is not advisable
wayo full for america, se u don saby america wonder, na dere im dey start

you can actually work from home but when dey beqin to ask u to pay any fee, just iqnore dem

it is not advisable
wayo full for america, se u don saby america wonder, na dere im dey start

you can actually work from home but when dey beqin to ask u to pay any fee, just iqnore dem

A few Americans work from home(my sister included) but when a company starts asking you to pay them to work from home, thats a sham

Modest, please how many copy of Affidavit of support will u require for self, wife & three children?

just one,but d person has to be making like 45,000 per annum becos of d size of your family, but u can have joint sponsor. it is allowed

just one,but d person has to be making like 45,000 per annum becos of d size of your family, but u can have joint sponsor. it is allowed

Thanks for your response, i actually got for only myself and included my family in the document but someone is advising that i get individual copy for everyone. Hope that ONLY one for myself will be sufficient? just to avoid disaappointment and tapping from your experience.

Thanks for your response, i actually got for only myself and included my family in the document but someone is advising that i get individual copy for everyone. Hope that ONLY one for myself will be sufficient? just to avoid disaappointment and tapping from your experience.

Yes, u need individual copy for everyone

i'm afraid!

CN 2008AF00010xxx

the standard in U.S is one must have have baisc education which is O'Levels,i'm afraid if one does not possess that,the visa may be denied,so get it,$775 +#18,000 no be joke ooooooooooo.

the standard in U.S is one must have have baisc education which is O'Levels,i'm afraid if one does not possess that,the visa may be denied,so get it,$775 +#18,000 no be joke ooooooooooo.

yeah, i remember a guy who was also refused a visa because he said he was a fashion designer. The truth is, if you don't have atleast a high school diploma with atleast 5 credits, u will pretty much be denied. I will personally sugggest that this guy saves his money and move on with his life in Nigeria.
If he can afford to lose that much money, he can give it a shot. it won't hurt.

What's Your next prediction?

Hello everyone,as we are getting in a new month,let's predict the next bulletin.
Mine is 10500 for Nigeria.
the excitement is getting higher day by day.

likely question again,thanks

thanks very much for your enlightenment johnkent and aywire,i do have the basic o levels qualification on 2 sittings but with a pass in English language,also please have you heard that they conduct any form of praticals test for fashion designers,and most likely when should i be expecting my 2nd packge,because i have not receive it uptil now,should i mail them for an enquiry?
CN 2008AF00010xxx

Last edited by a moderator: