• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 Lottery Starts Soon!

birs

Registered Users (C)
The DV-2008 Lottery will begin at noon EDT on October 4, 2006 and will end at noon EST on December 3, 2006.

Will/can one be able to register again in DV2008 although he/she's won DV2007? just in case something goes wrong?

HenryID said:
Will/can one be able to register again in DV2008 although he/she's won DV2007? just in case something goes wrong?

Sure you can.

I hope this helps.

petrojet said:
i am selected in dv-2007 can we apply for dv 2008 if any thing goes wrong
What do you need guidance for? The same question was asked and answered right before your post.

dv 2008 ???????

birs said:
The DV-2008 Lottery will begin at noon EDT on October 4, 2006 and will end at noon EST on December 3, 2006.

i don't find anithing on the sit concerning dv 2008
can you give me your opinion on this?
thanks

Peru

I see Peruvians will not be considered anymore in DV's. It's included among not eligible countries for the 1st time!!! Bad news for us Peruvians!!! :confused:

ViewSonic said:
Is it worth paying companies to apply the diversity draw for you? Pros and cons, anyone?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If you have questions about it we're here to help. :)

Peru

I see Peruvians will not be considered anymore in DV's. It's included among not eligible countries for the 1st time!!! Bad news for us Peruvians!!! :confused:
Why could US keep apart Peru????

DV 2008-Need help

Hi yall
My Husband Recently received DV2008 Notification. Case number..2008AF00026xxx. I am currently on F-1 Visa. When do i start to process of adjusting status? do i have to wait untill his case number becomes current? where will i most likely be interviewed for visa, and where? Is it possible to Re-schedule interview since it could be in btween the semester?
Anyone with help/idea?
I'll appreciate
Regards

do i have to wait untill his case number becomes current? where will i most likely be interviewed for visa, and where? Is it possible to Re-schedule interview since it could be in btween the semester?
If your case number is to high, maybe it will never be current. And yes, you can reschedule the interview, but I wont do that, because there is the risk that all gc are gone if you wait too long.

Hi yall
My Husband Recently received DV2008 Notification. Case number..2008AF00026xxx. I am currently on F-1 Visa. When do i start to process of adjusting status? do i have to wait untill his case number becomes current?

is your husband doing consular processing or adjusting status?