• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 Case# Current?

udi

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
My case# is 2007 AS000068xx and I am still waiting for the 2nd letter. Can anybody predict when I will get the 2nd letter and when my case# will be current?

When should I start dialing KCC to ask for 2nd letter?

Suggestions please.

Thanks,
I have been checking visa bulletin... my guess is it will be current in july/aug. If it becomes current in august, when am I supposed to get 2nd letter? FYI I am in US right now.

you may never get an invitation letter, so it's important to contact KCC WHEN YOUR NUMBER BECOMES current (as listed in advance notice by DOS).

That's if you are doing consular processing.

Thanks

you may never get an invitation letter, so it's important to contact KCC WHEN YOUR NUMBER BECOMES current (as listed in advance notice by DOS).

That's if you are doing consular processing.

LucyMo,
Thanks for writing in this thread. It's an honor!

My vis# in NL was AS000069xx. so, I suppose it will be current in august. My question was, when should I start KCC and ask for 2nd letter. When am I supposed to receive the 2nd letter if my visa# becomes current in august?

udi
if you are in US why don't you call now and just ask it will not cost you

I know I can call KCC anytime I want and it won't cost me anything. (I have free LD).
I just wanted to know if it is time to call them.

no. If your number is not current it's useless to call them. Plus, if you are doing AOS, it's twice as useless to call them - since you will be doing AOS through your local district office.