sieger007

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks
First off PL take time to express your Vote right here regards this amendment :

sorry I cannot post links. !!! ..So please google :
opencongress.org and S.887
and Cast your vote there

I have 2 questions regards this new proposed law:
<> If passed in the present form and content, how would an H1B Holder find the next assignment after 1 is over.
Would there be any workarounds ? Would there be any procedure changes he'd have to indulge in to get the next assignment e.g. wait for a Permanent US Citizen to apply ( Which the position should rightly be going to but in most cases there are not many takes for the niche skill area I am in ) and in the meantime , be paid my his employer on Bench to be in good standing ? Any idea on how this is worked around ?

<> 2nd there is a clause there which states.
"the H-1B nonimmigrant will not be controlled and supervised principally by the employer with whom the H-1B nonimmigrant would be placed;"
what is the purpose of this clause.
Does this mean that my Employer cannot supervise me ? ..in other words my Employer cannot recommend me ?
What is the purpose of introducing this clause.

Lets talk about this

If you are a guest worker, your input into the US legislative system is inappropriate. US citizens should also not attempt to influence government officials in your home country. Turn about is fair play!

Do you realize that for naturalization, one of the most serious, disqualifying offenses is voting in an election?

Ok I was not aware of this poll being conducted with the serious intent of getting the US Citizen's consensus on the issue.
If this is the case. pl delete my post.
Was not aware. Said the least there is a lot of external influence on the party politics of my country from many Western and Moslem powers. I dont want to get into the messy details as that would be beyond the forum's scope to discuss

Moderator:
If the above link in my post ,is restricted only to US citizens, Please delete the part that contains this.
I retract my vote too
I wanted to discuss those 2 qts stemming from the DG amendment.