Dual citizenship, one passport expired

miledef

I have two citizenship, Italian and Venezuelan. I have a green card since 2008. I have always used my Venezuelan passport. Now, it will expire in September 2013, and it is impossible to renew because embassy or consulates don't give any appointment for it. The Italian passport is ok, I just renewed it on May 2013
On October, I will be traveling. My question is, since my Venezuelan passport is expired, can I leave USA with my Italian passport, and then get back in the States with the Green Card and Italian passport?
Thank you

I have two citizenship, Italian and Venezuelan. I have a green card since 2008. I have always used my Venezuelan passport. Now, it will expire in September 2013, and it is impossible to renew because embassy or consulates don't give any appointment for it. The Italian passport is ok, I just renewed it on May 2013
On October, I will be traveling. My question is, since my Venezuelan passport is expired, can I leave USA with my Italian passport, and then get back in the States with the Green Card and Italian passport?
Thank you

Lucky man,
How did you get your Italian (or Venezuelan) dual citizenship? Descent?
KG

Thank you for the answers

Lucky man,
How did you get your Italian (or Venezuelan) dual citizenship? Descent?
KG

Well, I was born in Italy.... and when I was 8 years old, my parents moved to Venezuela... I got my venezuelan citizenship when I was 17 ;) ...
by the way, I am a woman :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Milena

Adults wishing to renew their passports may do so up to five years after expiration at a cost of $110 for the passport book and $30 for the passport card.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Thank you