• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dsp 122 work experience details.

scusyxx

Registered Users (C)
Hi people,

I've sent my documents last month. Today I noticed that I didn't write my previous work experience details to number 7 (b). I wrote only the current one's details although I listed the previous employee's name in 7 (c). Do you think I should correct it? Or leave it as it is? I've been working my current job for 3 years.

By the way i have Masters degree, I am providing work experience as an extra information.

Need help

Hi people,

I've sent my documents last month. Today I noticed that I didn't write my previous work experience details to number 7 (b). I wrote only the current one's details although I listed the previous employee's name in 7 (c). Do you think I should correct it? Or leave it as it is? I've been working my current job for 3 years.

By the way i have Masters degree, I am providing work experience as an extra information.

Need help

Personally I would leave it. You are qualified on education anyway, and if they want you can correct the detail in the interview.

britsimon and gabam,
If I send the new DSP-122 form, do you think they will postpone my interview date? Or they'll just replace the old forms with new ones. I expect to get an interview date in this year.

Since you have so much time there is no liklihood of causing a delay by sending the corrected forms now. It will only take a few days for the corrected forms to be filed.

britsimon,
I just checked the embassy's site and it says "If there has been any change in the information you provided on the DS-230 Part 1, Part 2 and DSP-122 forms, please send updated forms to our office". So I'll provide the new forms when I show up in person.

britsimon,
I just checked the embassy's site and it says "If there has been any change in the information you provided on the DS-230 Part 1, Part 2 and DSP-122 forms, please send updated forms to our office". So I'll provide the new forms when I show up in person.

Yup - as I mentioned earlier - they do correct minor mistakes and changes in circumstances during the interview...