• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS260

Sensei-san

After filling out DS260 for the Principal, specifically previous work experience section, the form saves the information ok, as it shows a check mark in the left-hand side menu. However, after a while the information in that section disappears. We have re-inputted the info several times now, but it keeps disappearing.
At first, I thought the reason was that we stayed to long in that section, but then I tried staying on that page long with my application (spouse), and the info does not disappear on mine.
Does anyone have any idea on what is happening? Should I email KCC about it?

Thank you,

I had the same situation with mine, and a lot many other issues with the form :mad: It kept disappearing when I logged off and came back in. I just filled the imformation again right before submitting it and it was successful. Don't waste your time by contacting KCC, just do as I did, it works.

I had the same problem with the work experience section. It's a matter of filling it in and submitting and then it will be fine.

Thanks a lot for the replies! By the way, is all the information included DS260 viewable after submission? Or does it get locked?
Also, as I understand it can only be printed section by section in the review mode. Is this right, or will there be an option to print it all together?

You can still see it but you can't change anything. You also have an option to print out everything before you submit. I printed it out, submitted and then realised we had a mistake so I asked KCC to re-open so that I could resubmit the form correctly.

You can still see it but you can't change anything. You also have an option to print out everything before you submit. I printed it out, submitted and then realised we had a mistake so I asked KCC to re-open so that I could resubmit the form correctly.
Thank you very much for the info.
I am looking at the DS260 right now, and cannot find the option to print it all at once. The only option I see is, in the review mode, to print it section by section.
Am I missing something, or there should be that option after I "sign and submit"?

Thanks again,

Before you submit, you can only print section by section. After your submit, you can print it out all at once. I think that's how it works, from memory.

Regardless, just submit the damned thing and then review it after. You can always get it reopened if needs be! Trust me, I fretted over the damned thing for weeks before finally submitting.

Before you submit, you can only print section by section. After your submit, you can print it out all at once. I think that's how it works, from memory.

Regardless, just submit the damned thing and then review it after. You can always get it reopened if needs be! Trust me, I fretted over the damned thing for weeks before finally submitting.
Thank you much

After I submitted there was the option to print it out all at once, indeed..
There is some observation that I have, related to case number.
I can log-in using both 2015ASXXXXX and 2015AS000XXXXX (with zeros). On the "Sign and Submit" page it asks you to confirm your number, and you have to confirm it exactly with the number that you used to log in, otherwise it will not let you submit (I tried to confirm with zeros - did not go through). Also depending on the number you use to log in (with zeros or without), your number will be displayed differently on top of the page. Finally, I decided not to use zeros.
My question is - do "zeros" matter or not?

That's weird. Of course 0's matter. I think you should put your case number the way as it appears in your letter informing that you are selected.

After I submitted there was the option to print it out all at once, indeed..
There is some observation that I have, related to case number.
I can log-in using both 2015ASXXXXX and 2015AS000XXXXX (with zeros). On the "Sign and Submit" page it asks you to confirm your number, and you have to confirm it exactly with the number that you used to log in, otherwise it will not let you submit (I tried to confirm with zeros - did not go through). Also depending on the number you use to log in (with zeros or without), your number will be displayed differently on top of the page. Finally, I decided not to use zeros.
My question is - do "zeros" matter or not?

The USCIS systems do away with the zeros - for instance look at CEAC.

The USCIS systems do away with the zeros - for instance look at CEAC.
I emailed KCC yesterday just to start off communications with them and see how fast they reply to something like that. They replied today saying that "this does not affect processing of your case". Thanks