Ds-156

sams8301

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I would appreciate if someone can help with the following items in Form DS-156:
1. Item 15, Should this be the Home address in your country or your current address in USA
2. Item 22, when do you intend to arrive in the US? since I am already in the US and am just going to get a stamp, what should be filled in here?
3. Item 25, ???
4. Item 26, how long do you intend to stay in the US? Should this be the amount of time on my I797 approval????
5. What is the purpose of your trip? I was on F1 when I came here and then changed my status to H1, what should I fill in for this item?
6. Item 29, When? For How Long? I am already in the US. I have visited my home country and came back maybe 4 times in the past 5 years, what should I fill in for this item?

Please Please help asap.

Thanks

GUrus PLease reply this query.

I am in the same boat. Please reply to these questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Look for the answers with @@@ sign

I would appreciate if someone can help with the following items in Form DS-156:
1. Item 15, Should this be the Home address in your country or your current address in USA
@@@@ This should be your USA address
2. Item 22, when do you intend to arrive in the US? since I am already in the US and am just going to get a stamp, what should be filled in here?
@@@ Already in usa
3. Item 25, ???
@@@Give your current USA Address
4. Item 26, how long do you intend to stay in the US? Should this be the amount of time on my I797 approval????
@@@yes
5. What is the purpose of your trip? I was on F1 when I came here and then changed my status to H1, what should I fill in for this item?
@@@ I am in USA on H1 B Status
6. Item 29, When? For How Long? I am already in the US. I have visited my home country and came back maybe 4 times in the past 5 years, what should I fill in for this item?
@@@ Give the latest port of entry

Please Please help asap.

Thanks[/QUOTE]